Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
( Sorry for my poor english. )

Fantastic renders and production. A fun game to play. The multiple protagonist game yes is my favorite (Betrayed) but it is very well done and keeps you engaged all the time ... If I had some cash to spend I would strongly support Betrayed and hope he delivers more content to come ...

Reactions: Joraell

Hunter42084

Aug 20, 2021
I prefer playing games like this on my phone so I can play anywhere on the go. I downloaded and have been playing on my phone but I feel like it is skipping all the animations. Is there anyway to download the game and have animations with Samsung note 10 plus?

Hunter42084

Aug 20, 2021
No worries on the android version. I downloaded on my computer. Man was I missing out, the animations make this story. Way to go.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Damn I thought I accidentally found one more easter egg but there is actually a mismatch:
Ivana's surname is Zelnikova which is similar to Zelníčkova in writing but these are two different surnames that sound different. Ivana Zelníčková is the first wife of our beloved mr. President :HideThePain:
Such a brilliant easter egg opportunity is wasted :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Use the wire to get your's appartment keys (go to crash site)
Bug: If you choose to use the spoon at any point before picking up the wire, you can't pick up the wire later on and you're stuck in the game.
Hi. You have hints left up corner that light bulvb will give you help everytime. But at this point you need to go to your apartment and try this usb on your computer.

Did you look to warehouse fo that wire?

What spoon you mean? There is no spoon in game. You mean hobo's bathbrush? That is strange, because I cannot do that bug. Did you go to warehouse for that wire? There is no need to pick item's in inventory to use them game picking them automatically when you need them. So this selection is not immportant.

Same as person's uphere. Did you get that wire from warehouse ?
im stuck can someone tell me what sould i do after found wire?
i can't advance time too View attachment 1374682

r1k1m4r

Jun 6, 2020
i really like the idea with devil/angel girl and still hope for sex scene with devil one D:
models are so nice

b3hnood

Nov 4, 2018
Got the game yesterday, finished it twice till now.
Great game, nice story, great graphics, kept me entertained for some good hours. good job devs!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes