Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1625421345363.png

JUN 24, 2021 AT 7:57 PM
NEW game! Devil's Lair

Wanna see how it looks in Devil's Lair. Try this new demo...
I heard Joraell has died in a tranny/sandworn accident mate,
but his evil/tranny Twin brother Joraell said its like 50% or so done
That's a LIE! : :D
Dev descended into some kind of sub plot pocket of doom from the circle of hell he resides in.

Reactions: Joraell

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
First time in this thread fellas, I see from the reviews that it's faux-incest in this game. Is it a major part of the game or more of a side note? I'm a fan of 'cest content. I really dig that the dev seems to be into doing tons of animation work so i'll prolly give it a shot either way.

delyus

Mar 20, 2019
Why is this tagged mobile port when it has no mobile port(or at least not on the recent pages or the OP)

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
A few words about my experience in this game.
The game is very well done in my opinion.
The animations are not jerky.
Some characters are cute, but not all as I personally thought. (Everyone here will have their own opinion, for sure)
I gave the game 5 stars, BUT ... I won't wait for new updates, I won't say that I didn't like the game, but somehow I didn't really like the storyline of the part, I can't even really explain why. It somehow feels so in my soul.

Pompey07gamer

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm well aware of that. Ivana has small boobs (I prefer her like that) and isn't underage.
I stand by what I said. In my opinion this girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is underage. Nothing that should concern this forum because she is clearly past her puberty and developed enough. Besides, 15-16 is legal in most of Europe (16 where I live, it used to be 14 until five years ago.)
But again, for me, in my humble opinion, as I see it, from my point of view, if you ask me... this girl is clearly not 18.

It's funny. I normally don't get into arguments here and am always respectful of other people's preferences.
For that reason, I guess, I don't usually get facepalms in my messages. However, in the past 2 days I've received several facepalms when I've mentioned in two different threads that a certain girl looked too young.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-2683092
Mmm... in this message I wrote months ago someone gave me another facepalm. I guess who it was... :illuminati:

Mmm... And then again the same person here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-2686543
I feel the same way about some characters in multiple games but it appears that there are those "elite type folk'' that prefer a peculiar taste to characters like the female from Teaching feeling or the male from The Twist if not more underdeveloped than for an adult-ish look.

D

Deleted member 2650688

is there any milf in this game with big boobs and ass

Last edited by a moderator:

alman86

Jul 17, 2020
A walkthrough would be handy.. ive possesed the hobo.. now it almost feels like im at games end.. im exploring the city like a champ... the fuck do i even do?. not super intuitive.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
u need to beg for money three times. the game is good, but honestly i could see why people got frustrated by this episode, there is no right reason for repeating the same action over and over

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
A walkthrough would be handy.. ive possesed the hobo.. now it almost feels like im at games end.. im exploring the city like a champ... the fuck do i even do?. not super intuitive.
I agree a walkthrough should be added with every release, playing it casually you just miss so much

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes