Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters
Apr 16, 2021
"I started to promote my game as hard as I could, do cross promotions etc. While I was promoting like a machine in every hole possible I saw a stable inflow of supporters. Before the growth, I only posted my game on f95zone."
I second your opinion, there are lots of incredible game like this one who can do exponentially better if they promoted enough on other platforms like Reddit or Twitter, relying solely on F95 would seriously limit your reach as most people stumble on this site by chance.

Agent6969

Oct 15, 2018
hello all need a little help i have taken the body of the hobo and the game tells me to go to the warehouse to pick up the wire on the box on the left side but i can not click on anything i did try to go to the crash site after the warehouse and back but still no thing to click i am running v 0.90 thanks in advance

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
hello all need a little help i have taken the body of the hobo and the game tells me to go to the warehouse to pick up the wire on the box on the left side but i can not click on anything i did try to go to the crash site after the warehouse and back but still no thing to click i am running v 0.90 thanks in advance
Where does it say that? Did you visit the warehouse at night already?

P.s. love your signature :)

Agent6969

Oct 15, 2018
the walkthrough and it is day time the hints tells me to explore the city so i am a bit confused.....lol yea i am a big fan of your work Edit: sorry i am a fool i did try going back at night as you said and that did it thank you so much

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
the walkthrough and it is day time the hints tells me to explore the city so i am a bit confused.....lol yea i am a big fan of your work
So.. after you become the hobo:
  • Click the hobo at the crashsite until it says you need to rest
  • Rest on the bench in the park
  • When you wake up, go to the warehouse, click the people, here you find out about the wires
  • Back to the park to sleep on the bench
  • Now you can find the wires at the warehouse

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Really?? this update is only a sex scene and nothing more?? can't belive, so many months passed and we had this...omg...so many games that not deliver updates and take forever to being completed..i.e. instead of finish a game some devs start releaseng demo or 0,1 versio of other project delaying the whole thing only for getting money , it seems

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad and Bird34

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Really?? this update is only a sex scene and nothing more?? can't belive, so many months passed and we had this...omg...so many games that not deliver updates and take forever to being completed..i.e. instead of finish a game some devs start releaseng demo or 0,1 versio of other project delaying the whole thing only for getting money , it seems
It's kind of stupid typing comments like this even not reading changelog. But hey I will do for you, cause you probably not capable of.

There is also another path of game where you playing as Burt (stripclub owner)
Also during time I released demo of another project, cause this one is near to end and done it cause need feedback from my patrons. And depending on this is that type of project canceled.

Nah... Why I'm even trying to answer ....

PS: version 0.91 will have just one scene. So don't bother...

Reactions: Kingvlad
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes