Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
"become a powerful spirit, who can possess various npcs"
"Just think about it, you can became almost anybody to get any girl you want."
So you don't actually "get" any girls at all, you just get to sleep with them in other peoples bodies? Don't really like that.

F-Zairo

Oct 19, 2020
Just stumbled upon this thread. The plot is intringuing and the renders are beautiful, and I see the game is highly rated. Kudos Joraell (y)

To answer the poll : I only play finished games, so once Betrayed is complete and if I've enjoyed it (probably will), I'll certainly consider donating :)

Reactions: Joraell

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Just stumbled upon this thread. The plot is intringuing and the renders are beautiful, and I see the game is highly rated. Kudos Joraell (y)

To answer the poll : I only play finished games, so once Betrayed is complete and if I've enjoyed it (probably will), I'll certainly consider donating :)
Thanks for being wholesome.

Reactions: F-Zairo

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Really?? this update is only a sex scene and nothing more?? can't belive, so many months passed and we had this...omg...so many games that not deliver updates and take forever to being completed..i.e. instead of finish a game some devs start releaseng demo or 0,1 versio of other project delaying the whole thing only for getting money , it seems
That's why you are giving money to certain games on f95 which are notorious known for milking their fans lmao
Probably the story is what I'd guess. The whole idea of a dead nameless MC that jumps around possessing various characters as spirit probably isn't something most people can get into, or a Main Character they could "self insert" or fantasize as being. Possessing female character(s) probably doesn't help the situation either.

It's like you see people saying they want something different than the tried and true kinds of stories you see a lot of times with adult games, but in reality they really don't, or they just don't want something too far off from the tried and true. I mean, there's really no reason quality wise that this game shouldn't have more patrons, so the only other place to point the finger is the story.

Personally, I've tried playing this game numerous times when I see it updated here, and it's either I just end up deleting it without ever playing it, or I try to play and never make it far before I delete it. I think maybe one time I used the mod to see the amount of content that was there with the Devil and there wasn't a lot so I just deleted it. I don't remember when that was though, so I'm up for checking the mod again, and seeing if the amount of content with the Devil and the redhead on the banner image is worth playing.
Tfw you hate based story but you spend all your saved $$$ on incest and bestiality games and call it pinnacle of gaming.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I stuck as a stinking bum, lol. Hints are not very helpful in this game
See:
So.. after you become the hobo:
  • Click the hobo at the crashsite until it says you need to rest
  • Rest on the bench in the park
  • When you wake up, go to the warehouse, click the people, here you find out about the wires
  • Back to the park to sleep on the bench
  • Now you can find the wires at the warehouse

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
i'm stuck in my apartment as Ander, when i try to go out it says i should look for Rebecca's DNA but hints say to give work to class again :s

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
i have issue with skiping with ctrl sometimes it work sometimes dont and you dont clearly see in settings if its working no change to those choices/unseen buttoms(i mean color change if its on or not) its nothing major just heads up to dev that there might be problem with that great job otherwise gg(y)

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes