Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me what changes when deciding
a) not to sell the drugs
b) sell the drugs an accept the devils help or
c) sell the drugs and refuse the devils help?

What changes after that?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me what changes when deciding
a) not to sell the drugs

What changes after that?

a) not to sell the drugs
You will get scene with angel
Also you will cannot make a deal with devil in drug chase
If you acept her offer you will later when playing as Anders needs to help her with stealing trophy so you will put sleeping pills into drinks on the winners party and will have ooportunity to have fun with sleeping girls on party.
No angel scene and no helping to Brooke later.

Also it's afecting more minor things like conversations wit other characters etc...

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
a) not to sell the drugs
You will get scene with angel
Also you will cannot make a deal with devil in drug chase
If you acept her offer you will later when playing as Anders needs to help her with stealing trophy so you will put sleeping pills into drinks on the winners party and will have ooportunity to have fun with sleeping girls on party.
No angel scene and no helping to Brooke later.

Also it's afecting more minor things like conversations wit other characters etc...
Thanks a lot :)

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
just download this game... so im a Spirit jump into living people? so i am spirit parasite? (thet not into panty collection, but some how able carry around money?)

Sep 19, 2020
Stopped playing due to bad game logic design.

At the beginning of the game I am informed that I need my keys to enter my own apartment.
So I go to the exact place where I would have dropped them on 2 separate days in both a spirit form and human form and thoroughly searches the area multiple times and find nothing.

Then on on the 4th day the developer insults me and says I am wasting time and tells me to look in that exact spot I have looked a half dozen times before and NOW the keys I dropped are there.

This sends the message that you will need to scan every room multiple times a day to find items that should be obvious to both player and character. This shows a lack of understanding game mechanics, plot, and the players or a lack of creativity.

IF for plot reasons you MUST keep the keys hidden then place a motorcycle or car on the spot hiding the keys til the third day.

Or if you will need to do this again in the future have a crazy guy standing there blocking the view of the keys and telling the player "This is my corner! Go away you smell!". You can turn it into a comedic character that you use throughout the game to hide obvious items til the story progresses to the right point and thus telegraph to the player to come back later. Heck he can break the forth wall and say "Now is not the right time to find what you seek!"

On a side note. If you tell the player they can't get into the apartment don't also tell them that the room mate is at school since it implies that the player should wait there or follow them home from school. Luckily you can verify there are no game mechanics to do this in under a minute, but it still breaks suspension of belief.

Last edited:

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Ok so this might sound stupid but are all the images from page 1 in this game as I can't seem to find alot of them - I have the cheat mod as well but is that missing scenes?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok so this might sound stupid but are all the images from page 1 in this game as I can't seem to find alot of them - I have the cheat mod as well but is that missing scenes?
Yes all images from main post is from the game. Game have some various routes and also bonus and secret scenes.

theKimb

Jun 4, 2019
Can someone tell me what Daz figure is being used for the angel character? Saw that same figure being used in other works and I rly like it.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes