Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sure thing, honey. Got all the right moves to lift you on the groove and throbb your life so smooth!

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
somehow I play this game it feels weird when the MC's subtle body gets into other people. Is there a chance that the MC will return to his original body? sometimes I feel guilty during sex scenes. As a result, the benefits of all that are not for the MC itself but instead the benefits for the body that is possessed by the MC's soul.
what is the advantage that MC gets when everything he does uses other people's bodies? As a result, everything MC does only benefits the body he possesses but not for him. It's better to use your own body than to use someone else's body.

Last edited:

cuestastar

Dec 25, 2020
somehow I play this game it feels weird when the MC's subtle body gets into other people. Is there a chance that the MC will return to his original body? sometimes I feel guilty during sex scenes. As a result, the benefits of all that are not for the MC itself but instead the benefits for the body that is possessed by the MC's soul.
what is the advantage that MC gets when everything he does uses other people's bodies? As a result, everything MC does only benefits the body he possesses but not for him. It's better to use your own body than to use someone else's body.
The advantage of using someone else's body is that you can fuck their girlfriend

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes