Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Any walkthroughs or Mods that go beyond v0.50beta?
Haven't started playing this yet, but looking forward to it.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Any walkthroughs or Mods that go beyond v0.50beta?
Haven't started playing this yet, but looking forward to it.
OK, I'll reply to myself. Thought this game was going to be good, but I just started playing the 90Beta and got as far as possessing the bum, after that nothing seems to work. I found a walkthrough that says to go to the warehouse and find the small boxes on the left, but nothing lights up anywhere on that screen, so I thought I'd try the 'go to crash' which is next, I get there and can't click on the grate to find the keys...all I seem able to do is look at the flowers or beg for spare change. The hints say to explore the city....well not many places I can go, park, beach, warehouse, crash site...appart from those I get told to get lost....so now I am exactly that...LOST.
Does anyone have an idea....at this point I'm looking at just deleting the game.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
OK, I'll reply to myself. Thought this game was going to be good, but I just started playing the 90Beta and got as far as possessing the bum, after that nothing seems to work. I found a walkthrough that says to go to the warehouse and find the small boxes on the left, but nothing lights up anywhere on that screen, so I thought I'd try the 'go to crash' which is next, I get there and can't click on the grate to find the keys...all I seem able to do is look at the flowers or beg for spare change. The hints say to explore the city....well not many places I can go, park, beach, warehouse, crash site...appart from those I get told to get lost....so now I am exactly that...LOST.
Does anyone have an idea....at this point I'm looking at just deleting the game.
Need to go on crash site and beg as bum. Later Devil come and help you out. There is few changes during development in this part. I will made complete WT for whole game after finishing it.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Need to go on crash site and beg as bum. Later Devil come and help you out. There is few changes during development in this part. I will made complete WT for whole game after finishing it.
Thanks for that.
Is there a certain amount of times I need to beg? Did it twice with only indication being I got some coins. I have a Walkthrough but it only goes to v.050 (latest I could find), quite happy to just continue along though.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for that.
Is there a certain amount of times I need to beg? Did it twice with only indication being I got some coins. I have a Walkthrough but it only goes to v.050 (latest I could find), quite happy to just continue along though.
just beg until devil come.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
My last save is the threesome with Sophia,Ivana and Scarlett as Mr. Anders. After that the game stops/there is some "voting" screen. How can i prodecere from there?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenzi800

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
My last save is the threesome with Sophia,Ivana and Scarlett as Mr. Anders. After that the game stops/there is some "voting" screen. How can i prodecere from there?
In a new version there won't be a vote screen there. Just make sure you didn't save right on the voting screen and things in code will resolve themselves.

Reactions: Pick_A_Name
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes