Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
In the dev's patreon it says 0.95 beta. Maybe someone mixed the changelog of that version with the 0.91 one. It seems like the new version was not shared here in reality.

The 0.91 was released in November, the same month as 0.90 beta. It makes sense that it's only one scene.
Yes it's just like you said.

So new latest released version on my patreon is 0.95B contains complete path of Burt wich is side part in the middle of the game.

Here is version 0.91 not 0.95Beta. This version ending in the middle of his path and after foursome of girls in main path. Version 0.91 contains agains version 0.90 bug fixes and hint system and new secret scene with devil.

Both version ending after foursome with girls in main path, no new content here.

Jellyfish_xD

Jun 7, 2017
The game says: "School if finished for the day. Sophia wanted me to come over to my old apartment to ask some more questions. I should do that."
No matter which apartment I click on the story won't continue :unsure: what should I do?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
The game says: "School if finished for the day. Sophia wanted me to come over to my old apartment to ask some more questions. I should do that."
No matter which apartment I click on the story won't continue :unsure: what should I do?
it's possible an old save has some wrong hint displaying.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
According to the changelog, it seems that there's no continuation to the main story. The new content happens in the middle of the game when you are Scarlett and you can possess de stripclub owner.

v0.91 (it seems like this isn't the real 0.91 changelog, it looks like it's from 0.95beta, which hasn't been shared here yet.)
440 renders
60 animation
Whole Burt path (stripclub owner) is finished
Also contains fuck scenes with Angel and Devil.

In other words, the new version 0.95 beta hasn't been shared here yet, the only new content in 0.91 is the #14 secret scene, achieved in Burt path. (Stripclub owner)
again with this ?? no thanks i don't start game for the 3rd time...really..

• Angry
Reactions: MikeyBurger

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This starting over will give you way more game time than 10 mins.
That is 4 sure.
Also, doing updates all around the game, every update will ensure saves are borked and everyone will start over
to see that bonus scene from some episode way back that just got integrated into the game.
v10 minutes gamplay?? really?
again with this ?? no thanks i don't start game for the 3rd time...really..
When you forget what to do from one release to the next, that is hilarious also.

Reactions: MikeyBurger

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Looking for Nick's ID. Did a search and it says in Nick's Room on the shelf, but when I click on it all it says is, "It's empty now." Any ideas?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Maybe the persistent data from your earlier plays is stubborn to act out on it .. being .. persistent?
or this:
If you found the ID early, you can't advance later. I went out of the stripclub for the lack of money and I couldn't do anything at home. I needed to restart and after going to the stripclub without the ID, I could go to Daniel's room and watch the scene. I used saves from the previous version.

Last edited:

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone , Betrayed v0.91 full mods and Turkish
Updated: 31,03,2022
Game/Creator: Joraell -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Translated , cheats and compressed game
Game Version: v0.91
Language:Turkish
Size : 650 MB
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux

f95 GAME SUBJECT FOR TURKİSH

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
as it's not declared if some people are family or not, you could assume that, a bit Frankensteiny, but hey....

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
I probably should've read the comments before downloading the newer version since there's no new content, I guess i'll just download the cheat mod and watch the scenes from there.

But seriously though, the game has been out for 4 years with patreon support and it's still not over, this is approaching Yandere Simulator levels of not caring.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is action with the angel. There is action with the devil. Action with the hottie server.
Action with the roommate. Action with the lab assistant. Action with a student.
Any more action you can think of?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I probably should've read the comments before downloading the newer version since there's no new content, I guess i'll just download the cheat mod and watch the scenes from there.

But seriously though, the game has been out for 4 years with patreon support and it's still not over, this is approaching Yandere Simulator levels of not caring.
This makes me laugh, seriously.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes