Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This is not Chardonnay. It isn't Sauvignon Blanc, nor Reisling nor anything remotely looking like a white wine. I suspect the Object Request Broker handling the table decided that both diners are actually rubes and pocketed the money by serving a fine Mogen David fermented grape juice (aka "Mad Dog").

dat_aint_no_chardonnay.png

Might I suggest substituting the word "Merlot" instead? Kid's too young (and not Irisih) to appreciate a Cabernet or even a Pinot. OTOH maybe the family is Italian so she knows how to knock back a Super Tuscan?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I'm not really a fan of all of the easter egg hunting that is necessary to progress in the game. One of the more implausible plot points I've hit so far involve Nick and the "wait" necessary for the little diet pill to kick in from his dinner served to the jock roommate.

First: Why in the hell is it necessary for MC to go visit a strip club in order to pass the time necessary before roomie gets roofied? Based on what we know of his role as the jock's house boy (and probably fluffer), it would probably be more plausible for him to pack up his gym bag with his stripper outfit, heels and makeup in order to work his Thursday/Trap Day shift.

Second: Who in the hell leaves their id buried in a bookshelf and then "forgets" to pick it up before leaving the house? I might see a wallet and car keys getting dropped on the coffee table next to the game controller, but instead we are forced to go on a hunt after getting turned back by the bouncer. Then for further insult, I had to go look in the damn rpy source to make sure that it was indeed something in the room because I totally missed where it was the first three times including a full house search.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
anyone know where the 'Bonus 3' is?
I've got all the other things on the phone (to secret 13) but I have not found Bonus 3

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not really a fan of all of the easter egg hunting that is necessary to progress in the game. One of the more implausible plot points I've hit so far involve Nick and the "wait" necessary for the little diet pill to kick in from his dinner served to the jock roommate.

First: Why in the hell is it necessary for MC to go visit a strip club in order to pass the time necessary before roomie gets roofied? Based on what we know of his role as the jock's house boy (and probably fluffer), it would probably be more plausible for him to pack up his gym bag with his stripper outfit, heels and makeup in order to work his Thursday/Trap Day shift.

Second: Who in the hell leaves their id buried in a bookshelf and then "forgets" to pick it up before leaving the house? I might see a wallet and car keys getting dropped on the coffee table next to the game controller, but instead we are forced to go on a hunt after getting turned back by the bouncer. Then for further insult, I had to go look in the damn rpy source to make sure that it was indeed something in the room because I totally missed where it was the first three times including a full house search.
I'm agree with you. This was caused by changes in game during development. And yes It's weird.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I did try and search for an answer, but couldn't see what I was after. Thanks for that, I'll go and see if I can find it (think I actually finished the 0.95 now though)
Means you are my patreon? Cause 0.95 is only on my patreon.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Betrayed v0.91 with 0x52 Cheat Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: brokenl
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes