Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
andy why you just didn't start the game for try?
Because if the premise is that mc will always be in other people's body and never returns his body and all the content revolves around it, I'm not interested. I don't find 'ghost possess somebody and fuck somebody' appealing. Hence why I asked if the mc returned his body and did shit. But I couldn't get an answer other than some guy's totally irrelevant comment. Anyways I'm tired of it already. Good luck with the game. I'm sure it's an awesome game <3

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Gotta say I love Scarlett, to many games are too focused on big titted barbie doll style characters, I love how this game has variety of body shapes.

PS, I get the irony considering the bimbo pill subject matter, I love her before and after transformations :p

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Gotta say I love Scarlett, to many games are too focused on big titted barbie doll style characters, I love how this game has variety of body shapes.

PS, I get the irony considering the bimbo pill subject matter, I love her before and after transformations :p
That was my goal to use various body types. And also small shapes can grow better than already big :))

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stil996

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
In android version after v0.85 story doesn't progress as it show that the end of the game v0.91 didn't even start can someone help me in that

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes