Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters
Sep 29, 2019
This is not Chardonnay. It isn't Sauvignon Blanc, nor Reisling nor anything remotely looking like a white wine. I suspect the Object Request Broker handling the table decided that both diners are actually rubes and pocketed the money by serving a fine Mogen David fermented grape juice (aka "Mad Dog").

View attachment 1733002

Might I suggest substituting the word "Merlot" instead? Kid's too young (and not Irisih) to appreciate a Cabernet or even a Pinot. OTOH maybe the family is Italian so she knows how to knock back a Super Tuscan?
Joraell I hope the DNA test results are wrong and the devil made a nasty act and altered the results to lure the father to sleep with her. So the Father can find out later what he did while possessed only to find out the results are really positive. PS: Still not done playing, fingers crossed. That could be so funny !!!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Joraell I hope the DNA test results are wrong and the devil made a nasty act and altered the results to lure the father to sleep with her. So the Father can find out later what he did while possessed only to find out the results are really positive. PS: Still not done playing, fingers crossed. That could be so funny !!!
Hey! Don't throw the spoilers for finalle! :D

Reactions: daemonblackfyre

fffortis

Aug 31, 2017
Is there a way to get the trophy back after Brooke stole it after having drugged everyone at the party? The only hint I have is to go to sleep ... in the morning?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way to get the trophy back after Brooke stole it after having drugged everyone at the party? The only hint I have is to go to sleep ... in the morning?
Yes later you will get trophy back.

fffortis

Aug 31, 2017
Just play forward. It's a main part of story so cannot miss that.
Thanks again for the insights. There might be a bug then (playing version 0.95beta, I am a "paying" player on patreon). First time I played, I did not followed the night club path and I was stuck in the morning (nothing when arriving at school). Second time I played, I was welcomed by Meghan upon arrival... but the hint system is now broken (error message). If you wish I could provide you with a save file if you wanna check.

No worries, though... I know the game is still in beta!

Thank you for your great game(s) and your answers.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks again for the insights. There might be a bug then (playing version 0.95beta, I am a "paying" player on patreon). First time I played, I did not followed the night club path and I was stuck in the morning (nothing when arriving at school). Second time I played, I was welcomed by Meghan upon arrival... but the hint system is now broken (error message). If you wish I could provide you with a save file if you wanna check.

No worries, though... I know the game is still in beta!

Thank you for your great game(s) and your answers.
sure, send me save.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can anybody clarify this for me. So you are a ghost and can enter male bodies to fuck with girls right? But it's essentially their bodies no mc's right? At any point of the game mc resurrects? MC can be with girls with his body? If not I didn't like the plot at all tbh. I mean it's basically those men fucking their girls they are just not conscious

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Can anybody clarify this for me. So you are a ghost and can enter male bodies to fuck with girls right? But it's essentially their bodies no mc's right? At any point of the game mc resurrects? MC can be with girls with his body? If not I didn't like the plot at all tbh. I mean it's basically those men fucking their girls they are just not conscious
how do you know you are not someone else's spirit placed in random body? and all these years you were ntr'ing yourself :eek:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
how do you know you are not someone else's spirit placed in random body? and all these years you were ntr'ing yourself :eek:
I mean I literally said nothing about ntr but okay I guess... :unsure: I'm just trying to figuring out the pilot and see if I would like this game and your comment is literally irrelevant and not helpfull at all but thanks anways

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I mean I literally said nothing about ntr but okay I guess... :unsure: I'm just trying to figuring out the pilot and see if I would like this game and your comment is literally irrelevant and not helpfull at all but thanks anways
I mean "I mean it's basically those men fucking their girls" doesnt hint at what you think about the game's premise, and certainly you arent implying ntr with that statement, sure. Also, "ghost of mc fucking girls" is not the plot (talking about "figuring out") , its the description of sexual content in the game, the plot is his relations with devil/angel, his decisions and whats happening to him. So you are asking, if you would like sexual content in this game or not)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I mean "I mean it's basically those men fucking their girls" doesnt hint at what you think about the game's premise, and certainly you arent implying ntr with that statement, sure. Also, "ghost of mc fucking girls" is not the plot (talking about "figuring out") , its the description of sexual content in the game, the plot is his relations with devil/angel, his decisions and whats happening to him. So you are asking, if you would like sexual content in this game or not)
I literally didn't. Why would other man fuck their girls (boyfriends, husbands...etc) would be ntr to mc? Are you okay my man? I don't know about the game much. So mc is a ghost right? Does he return to alive or always stay at ghost and do things with other's body?

Reactions: acondo

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I literally didn't. Why would other man fuck their girls (boyfriends, husbands...etc) would be ntr to mc? Are you okay my man? I don't know about the game much. So mc is a ghost right? Does he return to alive or always stay at ghost and do things with other's body?
lol idk, maybe because in the game's setting all these wives etc will be your li's? and why in the first message you said that you dont like that "those men fucking their girls they are just not conscious"?)) surely that shouldnt bother you because they belong to other character, not mc? also why you mentioned that its important that "MC can be with girls with his body"? lmao

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
lol idk, maybe because in the game's setting all these wives etc will be your li's? and why in the first message you said that you dont like that "those men fucking their girls they are just not conscious"?)) surely that shouldnt bother you because they belong to other character, not mc? also why you mentioned that its important that "MC can be with girls with his body"? lmao
Dude if you don't know about this game then why the hell are you wasting my time? I'm trying get info about the game. Why it does bother me? It's doesn't?? I'm not really into voyeur much but I don't mind husbands fucking wives or boyfriends fucking girfriends. I'm just more into content that mc himself doing things that's it. Why did you even bring up NTR? That has nothing to do with my question about the game... Thank god we have 'ignore' button. Bye!

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
"Why did the dev even added sharing for the main love inrest after such a long time in development? Damn this was such a good game too. Getting some quick bucks from cuck whales is worth to ruin their awesome games for some devs it seems". yeah this dude definitely not some anti-sharing/swinging/ntr extremist, he just wanted to know more about the characters thats all :(

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Dude if you don't know about this game then why the hell are you wasting my time? I'm trying get info about the game. Why it does bother me? It's doesn't?? I'm not really into voyeur much but I don't mind husbands fucking wives or boyfriends fucking girfriends. I'm just more into content that mc himself doing things that's it. Why did you even bring up NTR? Jesus trolls in this forum. Thank god we have 'ignore' button. Bye!
andy why you just didn't start the game for try?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Balu83
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes