Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Betrayed [v0.91] [Joraell] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.4 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 674 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 4.2 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 639 MB
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
In a new version there won't be a vote screen there. Just make sure you didn't save right on the voting screen and things in code will resolve themselves.
Unfortunately, I have the same problem even if I start two or three saves earlier. The game always stops at the same place. Or do I have to start from the beginning? If, then it would be nice if someone has a save for me at this point, because I won't start the game again. That would be the third time. That's why sandbox sucks. (My saves are from November 17)

I have version 0.91

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The download says I have downloaded version .91 the game says version .91 in the corner of the main menu i saved prior to the vote screen in the previous save but then the game stops me at the voting screen saying I was playing version .85

this is both in using an old save and starting new game- it still stops me at the vote screen and makes it seem that i actually have version .85

Reactions: Jenzi800

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
The temporary solution for the vote bug:

Edit the file anders_scenes.rpy

Find this line at the end:
Code:
p "Well. Looks like I’m done here... Now I’m going to bed. I’m exhausted…"
    sop "See you next time, hihi."
    scene black with fade
    #jump city_map
    jump vote_next_content
    #END OF this PATH in new VERSION
Replace it by:
Code:
    p "Well. Looks like I’m done here... Now I’m going to bed. I’m exhausted…"
    sop "See you next time, hihi."
    scene black with fade
    jump city_map
    #END OF this PATH in new VERSION
Now, you go on the map.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
okey, now i am past this Vote screen, but stuck in Niks apartment, nothing i can do. Not even go to the map

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Isn't the (only) new content the stripclub owner, side story? then it is not so strange that the game does not continue after the foursome with the three ladies.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
my thoughts are if you dont feel connected to the game then it suffers.od 1 and 2 are fine but this concept of inhabiting other npc's is flawed.stick to what you know.good renders different storyline:)(y)

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
So after the foursome there is just no new content?? Getting stuck with vote bouton.
Even witht he edit no new content on the map.
Where is the new content with Angel? And devil?

WOuld be nice to be clear for your followers and we have to do... so no new scene ?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
My last save is the threesome with Sophia,Ivana and Scarlett as Mr. Anders. After that the game stops/there is some "voting" screen. How can i prodecere from there?
i started a new game and got stuck at the voting screen after the thresome
The download says I have downloaded version .91 the game says version .91 in the corner of the main menu i saved prior to the vote screen in the previous save but then the game stops me at the voting screen saying I was playing version .85

this is both in using an old save and starting new game- it still stops me at the vote screen and makes it seem that i actually have version .85
So after the foursome there is just no new content?? Getting stuck with vote bouton.
Even witht he edit no new content on the map.
Where is the new content with Angel? And devil?

WOuld be nice to be clear for your followers and we have to do... so no new scene ?
please provide working save to see new content
According to the changelog, it seems that there's no continuation to the main story. The new content happens in the middle of the game when you are Scarlett and you can possess de stripclub owner.

v0.91 (it seems like this isn't the real 0.91 changelog, it looks like it's from 0.95beta, which hasn't been shared here yet.)
440 renders
60 animation
Whole Burt path (stripclub owner) is finished
Also contains fuck scenes with Angel and Devil.

In other words, the new version 0.95 beta hasn't been shared here yet, the only new content in 0.91 is the #14 secret scene, achieved in Burt path. (Stripclub owner)

Last edited:

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Yah, I think something is wrong with the version 0.91.

I did a file comparison, and the only new content from 0.90BETA is secret #14, which is on the strip club owner path, but not quite what I expected as "finishing his path".

The patch notes make it sound like there should be more, but there doesn't seem to be...

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yah, I think something is wrong with the version 0.91.

I did a file comparison, and the only new content from 0.90BETA is secret #14, which is on the strip club owner path, but not quite what I expected as "finishing his path".

The patch notes make it sound like there should be more, but there doesn't seem to be...
In the dev's patreon it says 0.95 beta. Maybe someone mixed the changelog of that version with the 0.91 one. It seems like the new version was not shared here in reality.

The 0.91 was released in November, the same month as 0.90 beta. It makes sense that it's only one scene.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes