Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
I am loving this game. Going from the beginning again. It is so much fun.

I managed to unlock the sleeping pills ages ago, to make the party more fun. For the life of me I can't remember what options I should take :)

I know I should move on, but of completeness it is bugging me :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I am loving this game. Going from the beginning again. It is so much fun.

I managed to unlock the sleeping pills ages ago, to make the party more fun. For the life of me I can't remember what options I should take :)

I know I should move on, but of completeness it is bugging me :)
There are much more hidden options in whole game
Example:
Did you fucked Coffee shop girl too?
Or Did you steal money from her and fuck her in the jail after? During cop play.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It was added at version 0.75
So if someone would like to try this path.

During play as Brandon you can visit coffee shop and if have anough money offer her money for BJ. She will refuse. Next time you can exit Brandon's body and stalk her to her home. Next day you can offer her again money with some more talk and she will accept. Than you can posses her and steal money back.

After that 2 changes come: In shop from that action will be another girl (blonde one) you cna fuck her too. And after you will play as a cop if you visit jail on cop station there will be black haired coffee shop girl and you can use situation to fuck her.

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
There are much more hidden options in whole game
Example:
Did you fucked Coffee shop girl too?
Or Did you steal money from her and fuck her in the jail after? During cop play.
Yes I did that route..

I just can't remember the options to unlock the pills from Brooke

Reactions: Joraell

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So does anyone have an updated walkthrough for the game? I followed what seems to be an outdated one that ends at the shop.

bomg

May 16, 2017
I don't know if the cheat mod screwed me over but I get an error whenever I try to save.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
As Anders, you get can get pills to put the girls to sleep at the party, but you stay awake.
You need to make compromite papers on Mr. Anders as Cop and put them under the locked door of Dean office. Brooke steals them and will use Anders to steal the trophy.

ArK#007

May 21, 2021
anyone pls help to access rebecca story. I couldnt take her to buy car. he always takes her to clother and jewellery.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes