Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
how to trigger buy car for rebecca in mall ???
My guess would be to play the Evil Path.
Get the Car and get some at the same time
cause playing the Good Path, you get none.
I used the cheat for money, that was a waste of time.
In this sandbox game even that doesn't work.
You have to earn it or find it.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I hate to write a comment like this because I enjoyed the earlier releases of this game quite a lot.

The walkthrough is badly out of date and the hint system is a joke "you can touch things explore the city". Really. The dev has added additional complications to progress. I have a save that took hours to progress through but its now invalid. So the dev has made my experience playing useless because of added steps to the earlier parts of the game. I have better things to do with my time that rehash content that is 90% the same, but the 10% that's changed leaves me stalled with absolutely no effective indication of how to progress. Dev - I get that this is a work in progress, but when you make those kinds of changes and invalidate our saves, you need to provide direction.

Until there is either an actual hint system or a current walkthrough I'll wait.

Reactions: Valdazz

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
Have you ever supported any of my games?
  • Yes, I'm a current supporter.
  • Yes, I'm a former supporter.
  • No, but when the game is finished I will throw some money your way.
  • No, I don't enjoy your games enough to give you money.
  • No, I never support any adult game developers.
< have yet to try your games (about to) and only support a few of the greats when they get done or close to done. WAY to many games go on the wayside and can't afford to support everyone. Not even buying steam games atm...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
But...now I must get a whole new shower???
But...now I have to take another shower.
or
But...now I must take another shower.
or
But...now I'm going to have to take another shower.
He really needs a better proofreader.
I couldn't do any worse, and I would do it for free.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
When he told Ivana to call the cops to that address, I was like facepalm all over that path.
He may have been wearing a Detective suit, but he wasn't much of a thinker,, no matter what suit he wore.
That Evil path is a waste of a path to take. I knew it was bad, but not this bad,
I don't think he was ever meant to be in that 3some with Sophia and Bethany.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
This game desperatly needs a walkthrough, I used one while playing an older version, I couldn't find one for the current version so I just played it casually and I misssed so much from my first playthrough

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This game desperatly needs a walkthrough, I used one while playing an older version, I couldn't find one for the current version so I just played it casually and I misssed so much from my first playthrough
All you have to do is read before wondering about for no reason.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Real genius.
Frank calls the cops on himself.
Another dead body on MC's conscious.
And it doesn't even matter if you choose Good or Bad path.
His place is raided by the cops.
Frank is definitely absent minded.
He forgot to stash those pills somewhere else before calling the cops.
Definitely no 3some if this is a remake or whatever it is.
All his plans backfired cause he decide to go Scooby Doo on the game with low Detective skills.
He couldn't have gone after the 3some?
This game definitely needs a remake.
Make the MC smarter then Scooby Doo.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Really incredible Animations... and nice models... but thats it for me. Quit the game after half an hour.
the game cant catch me. Im more of a Story-Guy. Follow one Charactre and build real realtionships or something like that... so this game is sadly not my cup of tea. But i have to give credit for this unique attempt the really good animations and good looking models.

I bet many others will love this game.

Reactions: Joraell

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Game's pretty good but there's this thing that happens in almost all the sex scenes where it'll randomly focus on the dude's face and it's such a boner killer

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes