Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
About game itself. Game has 4 endings. They are different, depending on path player choose during the game.
And no they are not different just with one scene or some minor things like many other games. I tryed to make really four full-fledget endings.

Their are named: Good, Bad, Evil and Redemption. At the end player get note what ending he reached.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
About game itself. Game has 4 endings. They are different, depending on path player choose during the game.
And no they are not different just with one scene or some minor things like many other games. I tryed to make really four full-fledget endings.

Their are named: Good, Bad, Evil and Redemption. At the end player get note what ending he reached.
if I was acting like dumb horny fuck throughout whole game, which ending will I get?

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Yesd it's official but it is still BETa version so it can contains some bugs. But storyline is finished for all routes in this version. There will come at lest one more version with other bonus or secret scenes and some stuff like replay gallery for whole game.
Awesome! Just dropped 30 bucks on patreon. Thank you for all your hard work over the years!!!

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Yesd it's official but it is still BETa version so it can contains some bugs. But storyline is finished for all routes in this version. There will come at lest one more version with other bonus or secret scenes and some stuff like replay gallery for whole game.
Just noticed the post "All latest releases" is locked for the Super Fan tier. Is that expected?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It seems like the full game is out so congratulations to everyone who worked on the game. (Well in beta but it's still the whole thing right?)
Storyline is complete Only bonus scenes will be added and replay feature.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes