Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

xiaofeng1154

Feb 11, 2023
Hello, my friend. I am a Chinese and I really like your game. I have been waiting for it for several years. I want to know the approximate time and price of this game on the Steam platform

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello, my friend. I am a Chinese and I really like your game. I have been waiting for it for several years. I want to know the approximate time and price of this game on the Steam platform
Hi price will be probably around 10 USD. And date. Don!t know yet.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Will your next game be connected to this universe like an mcu type thing even a light version of that as in your next game those characters can come across some of the characters of this game and give your games a connected thread. can you do that? loved the game till 0.4 now will finish this see how it ended up ty for this will buy on steam when it launches just make sure to highlight steam release here so we can know.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Will your next game be connected to this universe like an mcu type thing even a light version of that as in your next game those characters can come across some of the characters of this game and give your games a connected thread. can you do that? loved the game till 0.4 now will finish this see how it ended up ty for this will buy on steam when it launches just make sure to highlight steam release here so we can know.
Yes there is possibility that characters from Betrayed will show in future projects.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
This game looks very enticing, however, can you answer an important question for me? Is this one of those rough-and-tumble, grind forever in a never ending loop, scrounging for money with no idea what the f**k to do next kind of sandboxes, where you never get to have a smidgeon of sex until you finally pull all your hair out and 80 hours have gone by, when alas, lo and behold, you, AT LEAST, get to a hand job, but it turns to be an edger, because some a**hole walks in just at the wrong time?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This game looks very enticing, however, can you answer an important question for me? Is this one of those rough-and-tumble, grind forever in a never ending loop, scrounging for money with no idea what the f**k to do next kind of sandboxes, where you never get to have a smidgeon of sex until you finally pull all your hair out and 80 hours have gone by, when alas, lo and behold, you, AT LEAST, get to a hand job, but it turns to be an edger, because some a**hole walks in just at the wrong time?
There is no grind in this game cause game is just storydriven.

Yes there is map with places but also there is hint system telling you where you should usualy go.
Many people telling the game is strickt linear. That is not true, there are differenth paths you can play and small events you can do next to main quest. Next week willbe release Completed version of the game.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes