Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
when a new update is released maybe all those new game devs will take notes from this game so we all can actually enjoy playing them as well, or they can continue to make a ok game to be played only to past the time for our fav games to be updated. Joraell i can't support you on Patreon but i will like to believe me downloading and playing is showing support in it's own right. Please make sure you take time to yourself and don't overwork yourself or anyone that is helping with this great game.

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
when a new update is released maybe all those new game devs will take notes from this game so we all can actually enjoy playing them as well, or they can continue to make a ok game to be played only to past the time for our fav games to be updated. Joraell i can't support you on Patreon but i will like to believe me downloading and playing is showing support in it's own right. Please make sure you take time to yourself and don't overwork yourself or anyone that is helping with this great game.
Thanks man.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Year 2019 - The year of awesomeness for the dev marriage, daughter and motorsport action hobby
1689785576528.png
At the start of 2019, I decided to go back to motocross amateur racing. Motocross was always my biggest hobby, and after 3 years away from it, I I returned to it this year. I bought a used Husqvarna TC 250, which always gave me a big smile when riding it. During the year, my bike and I were seen on some podiums from local races and I took 4th place overall. So a HUGE success story for me, especially after this long pause.
1689785615477.png

In May 18th my life changed a lot. I entered into marriage with my awesome wife. It was a big step forward, but not a lot has changed in our lives - which is the best thing. Because if your life together is almost perfect you don't want to make any changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1689785646967.png
During the year 2020 I definitely want to make this game complete. And I feel I will have a little more time for it. I'm really happy for the support from you guys - from my fans. Because all your support is important to me. Whether it’s financial, on patreon or fan support on the game forums. If I read someone on the forum recommending my game, I feel pure happiness. And as a little present to all my real fans that read all the text here
How are you still surviving man.
July 2 2023 gave us THE BIG NEWS : Betrayed Full version Release
The time is finally here. Game is done.

So .. finally ... two and a half years too late ... this game sees the final/Kaput/Done version.
Kudos ... good gaming!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Year 2019 - The year of awesomeness?
View attachment 2783228
At the start of 2019, I decided to go back to motocross amateur racing. Motocross was always my biggest hobby, and after 3 years away from it, I I returned to it this year. I bought a used Husqvarna TC 250, which always gave me a big smile when riding it. During the year, my bike and I were seen on some podiums from local races and I took 4th place overall. So a HUGE success story for me, especially after this long pause.
View attachment 2783229

In May 18th my life changed a lot. I entered into marriage with my awesome wife. It was a big step forward, but not a lot has changed in our lives - which is the best thing. Because if your life together is almost perfect you don't want to make any changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2783230
During the year 2020 I definitely want to make this game complete. And I feel I will have a little more time for it. I'm really happy for the support from you guys - from my fans. Because all your support is important to me. Whether it’s financial, on patreon or fan support on the game forums. If I read someone on the forum recommending my game, I feel pure happiness. And as a little present to all my real fans that read all the text here

So .. finally ... two and a half years too late ... this game sees the final/Kaput/Done version.
Kudos ... good gaming!

THX man :)

The game become much larger than planned in 2020 :) Also the other years wasn't that great as we all know :) But yeah good thing finally happened and game become complete.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
THX man :)

The game become much larger than planned in 2020 :) Also the other years wasn't that great as we all know :) But yeah good thing finally happened and game become complete.
OMG OMG OMG> I have been waiting. Last version I plaed was like 0.3.? or 0.4.? :giggle: I knew you'd complete it eventually and can't wait to see how much better it gets. :coffee::devilish:

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
OMG OMG OMG> I have been waiting. Last version I plaed was like 0.3.? or 0.4.? :giggle: I knew you'd complete it eventually and can't wait to see how much better it gets. :coffee::devilish:
Wow thanks for giving me such a trust and faith :))
I hope I deliver the ending and game to anybody who liked the concept.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Tell your fans the importance of writing reviews in Steam the first days, that way the game becomes more visible in the platform. And make an announcement of the exact day when the game will be released in Steam, so, the fans are aware.

Also, it's better if you make a promo video of the game for Steam, and also write an attractive synopsis and good description. There's something crutial too, you should ask your fans to help you translate the game in several languages (you could give free copies of the game in exchange). Freshwomen's dev did all that and he has sold more than 500k units in Steam, of just his first season.

That dev uses this site where his fans help with the translation. He has a 'give me task' section in discord just for that.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Tell your fans the importance of writing reviews in Steam the first days, that way the game becomes more visible in the platform. And make an announcement of the exact day when the game will be released in Steam, so, the fans are aware.

Also, it's better if you make a promo video of the game for Steam, and also write an attractive synopsis and good description. There's something crutial too, you should ask your fans to help you translate the game in several languages (you could give free copies of the game in exchange). Freshwomen's dev did all that and he has sold more than 500k units in Steam, of just his first season.

That dev uses this site where his fans help with the translation. He has a 'give me task' section in discord just for that.
Man, big thanks for Advices!

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes