Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks Dev! So much goodness ... and badness :p It just gets better and better ;)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Eerie Entity
i have no idea what i should i do should sell the hippie grass to the kids at school for money which is kinda pointless due to save editor

maybe it will get me some content with the devil girl which is nice since shes the best girl other then mom and dean

or if i dont sell the drugs i may get some angel content

no idea why this looks like Tracy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
what the name of previous game?? you talk a lot about it but didn't say the name

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
@Eerie Entity
i have no idea what i should i do should sell the hippie grass to the kids at school for money which is kinda pointless due to save editor

maybe it will get me some content with the devil girl which is nice since shes the best girl other then mom and dean

or if i dont sell the drugs i may get some angel content

no idea why this looks like Tracy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I changed Scarlett model because that on poster is really the shitty one. But she looks really different from Tracy. :)
Tracy 02.png

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes I changed Scarlett model because that on poster is really the shitty one. But she looks really different from Tracy. :)
View attachment 274815
you know what i mean i mean the tracy that is well known on this site from the angle she was in and the dark skin she had she looked like Tracy from Dreams of Desire to me

@Joraell she doesnt look shitty shes just being strangled to death

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you know what i mean i mean the tracy that is well known on this site from the angle she was in and the dark skin she had she looked like Tracy from Dreams of Desire to me

@Joraell she doesnt look shitty shes just being strangled to death
actually kinda looks like she is enjoying it..thats not a terror face..thats a kinky O face ...

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes