Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stop making Ann a bimbo - shrunk nose and frog gab ...
The Demiurg works in mysterious ways ... Joraell it seems ... not so much.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I'm gonna make my bet 'Devil' was modelled after Elizabeth Hurley in Bedazzled. She even talks like her lol!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm gonna make my bet 'Devil' was modelled after Elizabeth Hurley in Bedazzled. She even talks like her lol!
Of course Hurley was mainly pattern for character I mean her personality. 'And acting like her. Cause Hurley in Bedazzled was awesome as Devil :)

Reactions: Zenithtb

GodChaoTiX

Aug 29, 2017
i will be waiting for that update that has the female possession i wonder who is being possessed ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Someone's an obvious fan of Commando i.e. the greatest movie of all time. (y):LOL:
And the teacher at the school's name is "Thomas Anders"... which if you add "on" to the end of you get..... Neo, from the Matrix. lol John Matrix meets The One from The Matrix. The references have references.

Reactions: Joraell

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I feel like I'm back in 1st grade with a bunch of idiots that can't read while attempting to play your game.
<insert rant>Pausing and how it should be used like a over-stimulating expensive spice rather than salt</rant>

Interesting premise and once I figure out how the backwards regular expressions in Notepad++ work I'll fix it so I can actually play.
Could be worse I guess, one game I gave about 30 seconds to had a forced pause between words not just scenes & text.

Hopefully that's not too salty...gave it like 5 different revisions trying to tone it down...

Reactions: MisterX

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I feel like I'm back in 1st grade with a bunch of idiots that can't read while attempting to play your game.
<insert rant>Pausing and how it should be used like a over-stimulating expensive spice rather than salt</rant>

Interesting premise and once I figure out how the backwards regular expressions in Notepad++ work I'll fix it so I can actually play.
Could be worse I guess, one game I gave about 30 seconds to had a forced pause between words not just scenes & text.

Hopefully that's not too salty...gave it like 5 different revisions trying to tone it down...

I think I don't understand :) Sorry my english is not good enough to understand this.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes