Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of 0.3.5!

PC (252MB): - - - -
Mac (247MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

TY

gigsaw78

Sep 26, 2017

tx bro

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I like the genuine affection..love stuff:
Milfy City
Haley's Story
Alexandra

Horns are a little too end of the earth we are done for there's no hope for us now.

Amorousduo

Apr 26, 2018
Strange. Maybe uncompatible keyboard aplication in phone? I don't know never pplayed android version.
Had the same issue with several games.. Google free keyboard download fixed it.. must be an issue with the last update.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Is an IC patch planned? I hate playing games where I live with a 'room mate' - it smells of missing sister content :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This ... this here is not missing any sisters!
This ... This game does not miss any mother.
Mother is in the game.
Sister is in the game.
MC is missing a heart from all the body hopping though...

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017

you are the man bro

GodChaoTiX

Aug 29, 2017
We Need To Be Able To Pick Who The Main Character Wants To Be Possessing aka Playing As In The Beginning And The Main Character Needs To Learn The Reality That He Can Be Any Gender He Wants Instead Of Just Being A Guy And Banging Girls Like A Souless Animal By Useing Other Guy's Bodies to satisfiy his lust while Trying To Solve Scarlett's Case

Basically He Needs To Learn Some Self-Control On His Urges
Since He Is A Ghost And He Has A Contract With The Devil So If He Doesnt Get To Make His Own Decisions What Good Is It To Be The Person Playing The Game And Not Have A Choice Of Who We Pick Is The Main Character's Host Body While Playing?

From What I Know Of The Paranormal Ghosts Can Phase Through Walls While In The Game He Cant Do Any Of That Which Is So Unrealistic For Being A Guy Who Died And Became A Ghost After Signing A Contract With The Devil

Here's What I Kinda Was Expecting In The Beginning When Picking The First Body The MC Would Be Possessing

1. Megan (When You First Encounter Her Entering The Bathroom)

2. Ivana (Sleeping On The Beach)

3. The Hobo (As A Third Choice)

And Ghosts Can Overpower There Host's Consciousness If There Willpower Is Stronger Than The Victim's While The Victim Should Have No Memory Of What The Protagonist Did In Their Body After They Depossess Their Body

From The Logic Of GodChaotix's Knowledge Of The Supernatural

Also Which There Was A Game Where The Character Was A Parasite And Possessing Females Made With Artwork That Looked Like Betrayed's Girls Almost In Renpy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
MY GOD..sexiest thing i've ever seen in adult gaming..and no sex or nudity involved...Demoness with an AR animation...that is FANTASTIC!!!! geez @Joraell you are THE Grandmaster of renders/animation in adult gaming...you win ALL the Zoneys..LOL

Reactions: Joraell

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
We Need To Be Able To Pick Who The Main Character Wants To Be Possessing aka Playing As In The Beginning And The Main Character Needs To Learn The Reality That He Can Be Any Gender He Wants Instead Of Just Being A Guy And Banging Girls Like A Souless Animal By Useing Other Guy's Bodies to satisfiy his lust while Trying To Solve Scarlett's Case

Since He Is A Ghost And He Has A Contract With The Devil So If He Doesnt Get To Make His Own Decisions What Good Is It To Be The Person Playing The Game And Not Have A Choice Of Who We Pick Is The Main Character's Host Body While Playing?

From What I Know Of The Paranormal Ghosts Can Phase Through Walls While In The Game He Cant Do Any Of That Which Is So Unrealistic For Being A Guy Who Died And Became A Ghost After Signing A Contract With The Devil

Here's What I Kinda Was Expecting In The Beginning When Picking The First Body The MC Would Be Possessing

And Ghosts Can Overpower There Host's Consciousness If There Willpower Is Stronger Than The Victim's While The Victim Should Have No Memory Of What The Protagonist Did In Their Body After They Depossess Their Body

Also Which There Was A Game Where The Character Was A Parasite And Possessing Females Made With Artwork That Looked Like Betrayed's Girls Almost In Renpy
I am not able to read all Capped text. I just can't. It feels kind of like NTR to me.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sorry H5..your stay at #1 sig was very short lived..Betrayed took it back with total disdain for everyone smashing through and strutting with ommph and vigor like an Asgardian Warrior who just got a BJ from Sif!!

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017

Hi, yes that was planed, somethink like this, at the begining, but just think about how much work is that to do? I was thinking that this project will be little more succesfull that it is and want to start cooperate with other guy that will make another route from begining, or other side activities to this main route, but things not happened. So I must stay with what I have and do what I can.

So how it looks now. I will continuing with main line to maybe 85% than will come finall release. This will take bigger amount of time and in whole game will be added another possible things to do and find someone to make whole sounds/music issue. Than this game come out complete. Not complete how I was want to make it, but in a way how I can make it at my best.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes