Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
So beautiful news!!!! So nice that you shared here with us you personal emotions !!!! So my best congratulations for the small Newcomer , for the Mother and of course for the big Dad!!!!! :love: :) (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here ... Take all my likes ... put them in your kid's name ... sure enough ... gonna make
.............$$$$$$$$$$...B.A.Z.Z.I.L.L.I.O.N.A.I.R.E ...... $$$$$$$$$......:p:cool::giggle::sneaky: Joraell (y)

Reactions: Joraell

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hey bro when is new update coming out any hint ? i realy like your game bdw i wanna see more scene with ivana tho
Probably you didn't read just few post before your that the Developer become a Dad in these days , so probably he had something more important to think than to the game update...

For the other users i copy the last Patreon post :

Hi, guys. I have one more news from my personal life. I wanted to release that update before birth come, but Caroline have another plan and comes 20 days earlier.
So I'm father now.
Witch means I will still work to done that update, but time for it shrinks to minimum for now. Definitely want to release next update in this month.
Of course I'm very happy and proud. But need to tell you guys how things order is now. So please be patient. Thank you!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Probably you didn't read just few post before your that the Developer become a Dad in these days , so probably he had something more important to think than to the game update...

For the other users i copy the last Patreon post :

Hi, guys. I have one more news from my personal life. I wanted to release that update before birth come, but Caroline have another plan and comes 20 days earlier.
So I'm father now.
Witch means I will still work to done that update, but time for it shrinks to minimum for now. Definitely want to release next update in this month.
Of course I'm very happy and proud. But need to tell you guys how things order is now. So please be patient. Thank you!
oh sry i dont look before posts ty for the info

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Teasing for a fix 'er upper from some seasoned nit picker;)??
Here goes:
I was take just few pills -> this is wrong phrasing and word placing in phrase morphology!
it should read like this => I had taken just a few pills / or / I was only taking in a few pills ...

Hah, that goes in another way than I was expected -> this is particularly wrong as it has no meaning

The right phrasing should be => That went another way, huh /or/
That is going in a different way than I was expecting ... /or even/
That went in a different way than expected

hoping they she will not notice this => very wrong phrasing ...
It should be like=> I was hoping they did not notice it /or/ Hoping on her not taking notice of ...

Better rewrite the whole thing ... think of it like John Wayne delivering the lines...

What is written in there could never have gotten out of Hugh Jackman's or Robert De Niro's mouths;)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I wish all the best in this world for you and also hope you can deliver on your promises to yourself and the family ... we are here just to bask in your glory and maybe... just maybe get a better humanity for ourselves and our friends.

• Haha

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I just finish playing latest update and I have to say you got very interesting story. And congratulations you new born baby.
One question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I just read the last pages. Gratuluji vašemu dítěti, Joraell! Congrats on you baby!
Enjoy every moment of it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NO ... the kid needs to enjoy her first days on this planet ... jora has a hell of worry and lost sleep
to look forward to;)

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes