Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Betrayed [v0.45] [Joraell] - Original Size: 1.75 GB

Download Win (285 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Great story with Sophia redhair,glasses and cute body really hot!
cant wait with.....those massive toys stuff :rolleyes:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The Great Devourer of angelisses and demonesses alike ... One and Only Jora the ELL

He ... the only contender to the true throne of kinky bombshells has delivered yet another master piece of true mingle and jiggle ... tease and caress ... mending angel flesh with demon hotness ::

Thank you for your earnest contribution to the Glory of Gaming the Demoness and the angeless alike;)! Game On!
Fantabaldu
Dyatlov
shinokain
BisonFan02
Oshitari Azumi
AnonGuy
Pitrik

brynhildr
I don't have connection since 4 days... When I can I will download it... I'm the Devil and I have to conquer my female side :ROFLMAO:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Quick question: Is the beach competition thing supposed to repeat on one of the routes? That MC guy is dead but it shows him at the beach. Also didn't get the stripclub/camshow on that route either.

Attached both saves from the last version (.40). Dont remember which, but one is the Angel route and the other is the Devil route (or thats what its supposed to be). The first one repeats the beach stuff.

Also, on the first one I got a traceback when you put evidence under the door.

Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Quick question: Is the beach competition thing supposed to repeat on one of the routes? That MC guy is dead but it shows him at the beach. Also didn't get the stripclub/camshow on that route either.

Attached both saves from the last version (.40). Dont remember which, but one is the Angel route and the other is the Devil route (or thats what its supposed to be). The first one repeats the beach stuff.

Also, on the first one I got a traceback when you put evidence under the door.
Kinda same problem here. On de Devil run, instead of going to see the dean as Scarlett, it gives me back the cop knocking on her door, then sliding the documents under her door, then the beach scene. Is doesn't happen on Angel run, though: the story progresses without a hitch.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... 15 minutes of gameplay then the school noticeboard throws up an error.
Did you actually read the last two pages? You can either solve it yourself, or wait for a bugfix, it's your choice.

In the file 'school.rpy' ...
Could you pls upload the fixed file here, if this will end the hickup? Thanks alot Just, your knowledge is very appreciated. :)

New valuable members detected:
Edit: thanks a bunch Red, may help others here.
Edit2: if this doesn't work, do as member Kazoo suggests, change the file mentioned to .png file ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes