Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017

Hey dev! I'm going really tired of hearing all that your excuses.... Nobody give a shit about them, specially me!!! I'm giving you time until monday, than you will met my very fast running friends. Count with it.

scarlett_s21_striptease10.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is wrong with the epidemic of stripper bar devs around here?
Earlier this year Domiek fell into the graces of a cunning stripper that glued him to the poles...
Now Jora has apparently ditched the married life for full on stripper bar binges to absorb the new ...
trend .. Please get back to intimate coding of stunning apples of our eyes and get out of the bars;)!!!

Reactions: Hyped

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
What is wrong with the epidemic of stripper bar devs around here?
Earlier this year Domiek fell into the graces of a cunning stripper that glued him to the poles...
Now Jora has apparently ditched the married life for full on stripper bar binges to absorb the new ...
trend .. Please get back to intimate coding of stunning apples of our eyes and get out of the bars;)!!!
haha :) I have already this in plot before 3 months :D

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Hey!!! If someone wants to slide up and down a pole, I'm not gonna stop them! Bring on the stripper bar! LOL

Can't wait for the new update!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your game is one of the best out there !
Keep it up !
Hey!!! If someone wants to slide up and down a pole, I'm not gonna stop them! Bring on the stripper bar! LOL

Can't wait for the new update!
Let the waiting begin
feels like forever.. :(
it is forever
Do we need to make a request for the update thank you and have a good week :D
thank you and no the update will come when they decided to do so
There is a request for it .
E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y ... HEAD OVER TO THE REQ thread and +1 ... We need +100!!!

If that thread will have 100 requests I will place that update myself :)
King Monkey Mon
ThunderRob
Eerie Entity
rogosh
botc76

Fantabaldu
Dyatlov
shinokain
BisonFan02
Oshitari Azumi
AnonGuy
Pitrik

brynhildr

Well ... now dev is demanding reviews over in the REQ+ thread ... Maybe we can review what we like thus far and ...
encourage the update in the manner we would like it to go ... showing support and all;)!

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Since on August 31st there is this

Version 0.46

Version 0.46

release ... it is only fair we get the previous v0.45

betrayed,
release

Nov 26, 2018
I think the dev should change the way he sells his game. This game sure is promising, but his patreon shows nothing to non-patreon member. I am a fan of Fashion Business of DecentMonkey cz at first, he is really good at giving spoiler and stuff that make his game pretty famous now. He even posted his 1080p version here once. You should try that way, Joraell.

but yeah, this is just my humble opinion. Cheers.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Great Devourer of angelisses and demonesses alike ... One and Only Jora the ELL

He ... the only contender to the true throne of kinky bombshells has delivered yet another master piece of true mingle and jiggle ... tease and caress ... mending angel flesh with demon hotness ::

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your earnest contribution to the Glory of Gaming the Demoness and the angeless alike;)! Game On!
Fantabaldu
Dyatlov
shinokain
BisonFan02
Oshitari Azumi
AnonGuy
Pitrik

brynhildr

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes