RPGM Between Dream and Reality / 夢うつつの刻 (RJ322734) [DH files]

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
The blog still hasn't had any activity since late March (aside from people leaving supportive comments that they hope he is still alive and well). That mysterious Twitter account posted above even replied to someone, clarifying that they aren't the developer.

Unfortunately, it seems pretty dead at this point barring some kind of miracle for a new blog post to suddenly drop out of nowhere. I'm still holding out hope because I adored the trial version so much... but the odds are looking pretty dire after almost four straight months of silence from a developer that posted updates so consistently and only missed two weeks when someone in his family died.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
The blog still hasn't had any activity since late March (aside from people leaving supportive comments that they hope he is still alive and well). That mysterious Twitter account posted above even replied to someone, clarifying that they aren't the developer.

Unfortunately, it seems pretty dead at this point barring some kind of miracle for a new blog post to suddenly drop out of nowhere. I'm still holding out hope because I adored the trial version so much... but the odds are looking pretty dire after almost four straight months of silence from a developer that posted updates so consistently and only missed two weeks when someone in his family died.
After shadow garden comeback, I will never doubt Japanese devs surprising again, except Hanataka

Reactions: Blake639

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Do you have link of that shadow garden and who's Hanataka?
Shadow garden :

Hanataka is the creator of NTRPG 1 2 and Mary Xmas, basically he is the pioneer of heavy NTR games loaded with history, I think nowadays any NTR creator has played a game of his or a game of someone who is a fan of his, he announced NTRPG 3 in 2016 and disappeared, appeared again announce NTRPG 4, and disappeared again.

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Is there any NTR events in the trial version if there is how do I get it
The NTR plot basically revolves around you fighting monsters. If you loose you are (automatically iirc) being transported back to your "uncle" (friend of your (now dead) parents) who is running an Inn and you are there to "recover" for a day. While you stay the uncle will try stuff with your sister. I think it is either for each stay, or only if you stay an additional day, I don't remember that 100%, but that is how the scenes happen. Recollection room is in the bathroom of the inn.

Also, very sad this project has gone AWOL, its such a shame that this seems to be so common among h-game devs these days. Get a cool promising porject started, work like crazy, at some point slow down, have multiple pauses due to "accidents" or family issues or health issues. Come back a few times. Then announce the release and work towards it, 1-3 months before release quit. Best case scenario it's "there is too many bugs we need 3 more months", if you are lucky it's "i want to make more content for this game so I need another 6 months to finish it" (still stupid if you ask me, especially after 3+ years development in some of these projects). If you have less luck it's "I decided I am not having fun creating this game anymore, so I will create an (entirely new) other game in the meantime until I'm "inspired" again (good luck of them ever coming back to this, or not getting tired of the other game they start now), and if it comes really bad it's "Im sorry my artist/writer/whatever is not responding anymore. It's been 3 months now, I lied to you about the progress" or "I have circumstances and can not continue this game" or them just going AWOL for years or forever.

Like wtf man................ :HideThePain:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
The NTR plot basically revolves around you fighting monsters. If you loose you are (automatically iirc) being transported back to your "uncle" (friend of your (now dead) parents) who is running an Inn and you are there to "recover" for a day. While you stay the uncle will try stuff with your sister. I think it is either for each stay, or only if you stay an additional day, I don't remember that 100%, but that is how the scenes happen. Recollection room is in the bathroom of the inn.

Also, very sad this project has gone AWOL, its such a shame that this seems to be so common among h-game devs these days. Get a cool promising porject started, work like crazy, at some point slow down, have multiple pauses due to "accidents" or family issues or health issues. Come back a few times. Then announce the release and work towards it, 1-3 months before release quit. Best case scenario it's "there is too many bugs we need 3 more months", if you are lucky it's "i want to make more content for this game so I need another 6 months to finish it" (still stupid if you ask me, especially after 3+ years development in some of these projects). If you have less luck it's "I decided I am not having fun creating this game anymore, so I will create an (entirely new) other game in the meantime until I'm "inspired" again (good luck of them ever coming back to this, or not getting tired of the other game they start now), and if it comes really bad it's "Im sorry my artist/writer/whatever is not responding anymore. It's been 3 months now, I lied to you about the progress" or "I have circumstances and can not continue this game" or them just going AWOL for years or forever.

Like wtf man................ :HideThePain:
So I have to lose against monsters for the NTR to happen with the uncle

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
do you have a save this NTR grind is too much
This should hopefully work and put you right into the H-scene gallery for when you've completed the trial version. I also included the "global" and "config" files just in case; I know some RPG Maker games need you to replace those in the save folder as well when you are dropping in a new save.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
This should hopefully work and put you right into the H-scene gallery for when you've completed the trial version. I also included the "global" and "config" files just in case; I know some RPG Maker games need you to replace those in the save folder as well when you are dropping in a new save.
thank you