RPGM Between Dream and Reality / 夢うつつの刻 (RJ322734) [DH files]

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
The blog still hasn't had any activity since late March (aside from people leaving supportive comments that they hope he is still alive and well). That mysterious Twitter account posted above even replied to someone, clarifying that they aren't the developer.

Unfortunately, it seems pretty dead at this point barring some kind of miracle for a new blog post to suddenly drop out of nowhere. I'm still holding out hope because I adored the trial version so much... but the odds are looking pretty dire after almost four straight months of silence from a developer that posted updates so consistently and only missed two weeks when someone in his family died.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
The blog still hasn't had any activity since late March (aside from people leaving supportive comments that they hope he is still alive and well). That mysterious Twitter account posted above even replied to someone, clarifying that they aren't the developer.

Unfortunately, it seems pretty dead at this point barring some kind of miracle for a new blog post to suddenly drop out of nowhere. I'm still holding out hope because I adored the trial version so much... but the odds are looking pretty dire after almost four straight months of silence from a developer that posted updates so consistently and only missed two weeks when someone in his family died.
After shadow garden comeback, I will never doubt Japanese devs surprising again, except Hanataka

Reactions: Blake639

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Do you have link of that shadow garden and who's Hanataka?
Shadow garden :

Hanataka is the creator of NTRPG 1 2 and Mary Xmas, basically he is the pioneer of heavy NTR games loaded with history, I think nowadays any NTR creator has played a game of his or a game of someone who is a fan of his, he announced NTRPG 3 in 2016 and disappeared, appeared again announce NTRPG 4, and disappeared again.

Last edited: