RPGM Between Dream and Reality / 夢うつつの刻 (RJ322734) [DH files]

WVXIOLy

May 12, 2018
From the amount of work and time remaining, it should have been completed last year if there were no accidents.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Should have yes, but we do not have control over the progress. Just be relieved it's actually being worked on. There are other games that have taken much longer. For example, Nympho Priestess. I believe it's been, 5 years? It's barely over half way done.

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022

Happy New Year.
It seems like I was welcoming the new year while I drank a can of beer that I wasn't used to and fell asleep.
I can't express my gratitude enough for the support I received from so many people last year.

This year's plan is to release the game "Yumetsutsutsu no Toki", which is currently in production, in April.
After that, I will take a short break and start working on my next work.
We already have a plan for the next work, and it is planned to be an NTRRPG with a similar concept to this work.
Last year was a year full of hardships due to injuries and misfortunes in my family, but I will continue to push forward without giving up.
Also thank you very much this year.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Can you translate bro? :WaitWhat:
Circles are complete, Triangles in Progress, X for not even in production yet.
The ones in X's in particular are the True End, and Epilogues. The Triangles up top are the True Route and Sub story routes, which are both in progress. I don't have to explain the triangles with NTR do I?

Last edited:

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Looks like a death in the family caused another delay. I'm guessing the guy two posts above me might be right.