RPGM Between Dream and Reality / 夢うつつの刻 (RJ322734) [DH files]

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hey bro, you seem like an actual man of culture! So that is why i am asking you. Do you know if there is a translation for the 1.04 version/demo of this game? I saw that someone posted one for the older version 1.03 but that was 2 years ago.
If there is then I don't know of it.
But here is what you can try:
Download MTool and load the game into it. If the text-size is smalle enough then you can let it be translated without being a patron. You will need to use MTool whenever you play the game, but far as I know it will load the translation file, so it won't translate it new each time (so you don't use up the translation bandwith on subsequent uses). It translates better than Textractor, tho it also uses normal translation engines like Bing.

1234Paul

Mar 7, 2023
If there is then I don't know of it.
But here is what you can try:
Download MTool and load the game into it. If the text-size is smalle enough then you can let it be translated without being a patron. You will need to use MTool whenever you play the game, but far as I know it will load the translation file, so it won't translate it new each time (so you don't use up the translation bandwith on subsequent uses). It translates better than Textractor, tho it also uses normal translation engines like Bing.

Yeah bro! Thank you very much!! Till now I used textredactor which was a fucking pain!

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
We are getting there.... slowly but surely, but it seems the dev does not give up. Well I gotta say, somehow its a nice twist to not play update after update but the game as a whole.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Tbh I have stopped doing that too
I peek in regularly but I rarely play. Few games keep my attention long and I have too much important things to do irl to really dig into a lot of games, esp. if they are unfinished.

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
More progress from the Dev!

I'm not as mathematically inclined as the other user that posted potential timelines but its looking promising that we're getting this early 2024:

1702492790538.png

View attachment 2966817

142 / ~ 196 completed (74.35%) [ + 12 scenes = +8.69%]
17 scenes currently in production
~ 37 scenes left without being worked on yet (-10)

Analysis: Alright, last report of me was 20 weeks ago. Since then 12 scenes were added. That is approximately 0.6 scenes per week (down from 2/w). Seems to slow down again immensely (-70% speed).

Let's calculate the progression. 8.69% in 20 week (or 12 scenes) amounts to ~1.74% (or 2.4 scenes) per month. In light of having around 25.65 % (or 54 scenes) left to do - would, assuming the aforementioned progress of 1.74% per month, lead us to a development time of 14.74 months (a whopping 4.74 months more than I predicted last report, which was 10.73 months), or 1 year 2 months and 3 weeks (rounded up) development time.

Projected release the second to last time was the early 2023 months, probably around March. The last time we were at February 2024, but at this point it looks more like June or July 2024 (again, almost 5 months slower than I thought it would go last time).

To look back, the pace that is more along the lines of what they had before the accident would be around 1.5% per week (currently it's roughly 0.44% each week). The production has seemingly almost come to a screeching halt with little to no progress month upon month.

Last report it looked like dev would resume a faster pace or even get faster back to a similar pace as before their accident, but it seems that since then there has been less and less tangile progress averaged across the time that has passed. There is no proper way to predict this development, but it seems the closer we get to the end the less progress is being made week upon week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
More progress from the Dev!

I'm not as mathematically inclined as the other user that posted potential timelines but its looking promising that we're getting this early 2024:

View attachment 3170463
Don't even need any notable math for this. Im not even capable of linear algebra.
Just basic counting and averages.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
View attachment 2966817

143 / ~ 196 completed (72.95%) [ + 1 completed scene = +1.96%]
27 scenes currently in production (+10)
~ 26 scenes left without being worked on yet (-11)

Analysis: Last report of me was 1 month and 3 weeks ago (7 weeks). Since then 1 scene was added. That is approximately 0.14 scenes per week (down from 0.6/w). Completion slows down even more (another -76% speed).

No need to overly calculate progression and predict. 1.96% in 7 weeks (or 1 scene) amounts to ~1.12% (or 0.14 scenes) per month. In light of still having around 27.04 % (or 53 scenes) left to do (i miscalculated the percentages a bit last time) - would, assuming the aforementioned progress of 1.12% per month, lead us to a development time of 24.14 months (a whopping 10 months more than I predicted last report, which was 14.74 months), or 2 years (rounded up) development time.

Let'snot leave out the fact that dev seems to be actively working on 10 additional scenes tho. It seems tho they are working on all of these scenes at the same time / in parallel and managed to finish just 1 of them since I last looked at it almost 2 months ago. Idk what to say. It's impossible to predict this release. They could be done in 2 months because all the "in development" scenes just need finishing touches. OR they need another year because none of them are close to finished. Even with all the stuff in development there are still 26 planned scenes untouched. I have never seen production slow down this much on a game before. Not since the Tribe devs. That aside, we also do not have that much insight on development, and there is enough h-games out there which took years to finish for what seemed like a few months of work at best. So for all we know it might not be all that unusual.

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Got news guys!!!! Really called it from guessing

There is less than one day left until the new year.
I am always overwhelmed by the support of so many people this year.

Things around me have finally calmed down. There were a lot of things going on, but I think once I get over one more mountain, I'll be able to immerse myself in game production without any worries.
I couldn't let go of my feelings and it dragged on until now, but I kept making it little by little, and I finally got around to finishing it.

“Yumetsutsutsu no Toki” will be completed and sold in April 2024.

Up until now, I have been updating articles once a week, but from now on I will be concentrating more on production, so the frequency of article updates will decrease slightly.
However, we will aim to complete it as soon as possible, so we look forward to your continued support next year.

Nov 9, 2021
Got news guys!!!! Really called it from guessing

There is less than one day left until the new year.
I am always overwhelmed by the support of so many people this year.

Things around me have finally calmed down. There were a lot of things going on, but I think once I get over one more mountain, I'll be able to immerse myself in game production without any worries.
I couldn't let go of my feelings and it dragged on until now, but I kept making it little by little, and I finally got around to finishing it.

“Yumetsutsutsu no Toki” will be completed and sold in April 2024.

Up until now, I have been updating articles once a week, but from now on I will be concentrating more on production, so the frequency of article updates will decrease slightly.
However, we will aim to complete it as soon as possible, so we look forward to your continued support next year.
Man, I sure hope it does come out in April, but I'm holding my expectations until March.