RPGM Between Dream and Reality / 夢うつつの刻 (RJ322734) [DH files]

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Man, this game was nearby the time of the dev of Saki quest was planning to release/make a new game, too bad that dev died

At least this dev seems to be working on stuff, hoping for a 2023 release

Reactions: Blake639

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
sadly still seems a long way off... feels like it might be near end of 2023 release at earliest by looking at the progress chart

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
However long it takes to release, I just hope that someone out there with the right skills is planning to give it a proper translation. The MTL of the trial version was mostly functional, but the characters seem interesting enough that I would hate to miss out on the full experience by struggling to interpret certain lines...

Reactions: Blake639

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
Bad news! According to the latest CIEN post, the developer broke his arm in an accident so production will be halted until he recovers enough to continue. He says his next scheduled update will be on March 1st. Hopefully his recovery goes well.

Reactions: Shirokame

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
While I agree with CobraPL I also have to say if the dude just takes off a month then that's actually not all that much compared to the shit some other devs pull. But yea. Recently I heard one saying they were in a car accident. Wth is going on in Nihon.

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

jaden000

May 30, 2020
While I agree with CobraPL I also have to say if the dude just takes off a month then that's actually not all that much compared to the shit some other devs pull. But yea. Recently I heard one saying they were in a car accident. Wth is going on in Nihon.
Yea I agree it becomes a issue if the he posts subscriptions materiel on ci-en or patreon and goes like 3-5 months without posting any content

jaden000

May 30, 2020
H-Game developer is among most dangerous occupations out there.
We had at least one confirmed death (Palmer) and many true or fake/excuse health problems resulting game's abandoning.
The developer of four seasons went MIA since last year October and ppl are stilled pledged on his patreon and he has given no updates so far :sick:

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
The developer of four seasons went MIA since last year October and ppl are stilled pledged on his patreon and he has given no updates so far :sick:
Malise and the Machine developer is sill raking in thousands for doing practically nothing for years. Black Onyx hardly ever has real progress.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Google Translate below.
Recuperating at home. Her mother's home cooking for the first time in a while. One large raw oyster.
Unfortunately, it seems that I was hit by the raw oysters, and this year's birthday was writhing with vomiting and abdominal pain.

It's been a long time, 6 weeks have passed since the injury. He is doing well and is currently undergoing rehabilitation while outpatient.
Thank you very much for your concern.
I was depressed for a while after the accident, but I was encouraged by everyone's warm words.
It's not yet to the extent that it can be called the resumption of game production itself, but it is gradually returning.

Currently, I am able to move freely from my left elbow to some extent, so I have resumed making pixel art and writing about a week ago.
I've been away from making games for a while, but I feel like I've been blank even if it's only about 30 days.
Especially when it comes to writing, I'm not as fluent as I used to be, and I feel that I also need rehabilitation.

The next update is scheduled for March 16th.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
17.09.2022 :

View attachment 2049039

106 / ~ 196 scenes completed (54%) [ + 3 scenes / 1.5%]
20 scenes currently in production (+1 from last time)
71 scenes left without being worked on yet.

Analysis: At the current ~1.5% (or 3 scenes) of this week, and 46% left to produce, we'd be at around 6% per month, which would lead us to a development time of 7.6 months, or 7 months and 3 weeks.

This week the dev was able to complete some scenes, but the pace is still slow compared to earlier.
The current average (2+5+0+1.5+3.5+0+1.5 % / 7 = 1.9%) puts us at a calculated 7.6% per month, meaning for 46% we are at 6.1 months (6m 1w+), with delays probably 7+ months. Less scenes seem to be in production right now. As I said in weeks prior, they seem to be working off the scenes that are currently in production. They are going at it block for block and finishing certain routes at a time. Projected release seems to be the early 2023 months, probably around March, if we assume the pace stays similar to my calcualted 7-week-average, but if we get more weeks of no progress or little progress, as we have lately, we might be looking at longer than that.
[...]
16.04.2023 :

5.jpg

123 / ~ 205 scenes completed (60%) [ + 17 scenes (but also +10 scenes planned) / 8.2%]
22 scenes currently in production (+2 from last time)
~ 60 scenes left without being worked on yet.

Analysis: It's been a while since I updated this. 30 weeks and 3 days to be exact. Let's calculate the progression. 8.2% in 30 weeks (or 17 scenes) amounts to ~0.27% (or 0.56 scenes) per week for the last 30 weeks, and 40% (-6%) left to produce, we'd be at around 1.08% per month, which would lead us to a development time of 37 months, or 3 years and 1 month development time life (ohboy).

Projected release last time was the early 2023 months, probably around March. But if we go by the current formula we are looking at May 2026 :HideThePain:

Now I think if I remember correctly dev had some health issues, but that is one hell of a time. Pray to the NTR gods it even happens. Go to a shrine and leave an offering. Supa Hacka the devs PC and finish it yourself.

Jokes aside, good luck brothers and sisters. This one may take a while.
Let's hope the dev gets back to a pace that is more along the lines of what they had before the accident (while maintaining their phsyical and mental health ofc). That would be around 1.5% per week, or 1% a week, meaning roughy 4-5% a month, leading us to a rest-development time of 10-ish months.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: