RPGM Between Dream and Reality / 夢うつつの刻 (RJ322734) [DH files]

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
15.08.:

View attachment 1985933

93 / ~ 196* scenes completed (48%) [ + 2 scenes / < 1%]
27 scenes currently in production
70 (?) scenes left without being worked on yet. (did they remove scenes? maybe I miscounted last time*)

Analysis: At ~1% (or 2 scenes) per week, this would be 4% per month. With 52% left we are looking at potentially 13 months and calculating in some delays the ETA is 14+ months.

So yea, this weeks pace... is even slower. So we can definitely see the pace changes week to week.
The current average (2+5+0 % / 3 = 2.3 %) puts us at a calculated 6.5 months (6m 2w), with delays probably 7+ months.
Pace slowed down the last weeks. I think the update mentioned the dev not being satisfied with the last batch of scenes so they are reworking them, this could be the reason for the lack of progress in general. I also might have miscalcualted the scenes that were still left to do last time (counted 77 last time, now I only counted 70, without the sheet changing fundamentally or any of the "in production" numbers changing a lot). And I might have also miscalculated the amount of scenes that were done this time, because comparing the two sheets it seems that 3 scenes went from "in production" to "completed" while 2 additional ones were added as "in production". So yea, might be minor errors in my calculus. Still, the pace seems to be slowing. Im curious how the next weeks look, but currently the average got taken down quite a lot, and it looks more and more like we are looking at half a year of production time (or more) until release rather than just 3-4 months, placing release into the early 2023 area.
22.08.:

....jh3.jpg

96 / ~ 196* scenes completed (49%) [ + 3 scenes / 1.5%]
24 scenes currently in production
70 (?) scenes left without being worked on yet. (did they remove scenes? maybe I miscounted last time*)

Analysis: At ~1% (or 3 scenes) per week, this would be 6% per month. With 51% left we are looking at potentially 8.5 months and calculating in some delays the ETA is 9+ months.

This weeks pace... is almost as slow as the last. So we can definitely see the low pace being kept for 3 weeks now.
The current average (2+5+0+1.5 % / 4 = 2.1 %) puts us at a calculated 6 months (6m 1w), with delays probably 7+ months. Less scenes seem to be in production right now for some reason. The dev spoke about finishing up a certain chain of events this week and going to the next, so maybe that is why. Im still curious how the next weeks look, but currently the average got taken down quite a lot, and it looks more and more like we are looking at half a year of production time (or more) until release rather than just 3-4 months, placing release into the early (maybe even mid) 2023 area.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
96 / ~ 196 scenes completed (49%) [ + 3 scenes / 1.5%]
24 scenes currently in production

Analysis: At ~1% (or 3 scenes) per week, this would be 6% per month. With 51% left we are looking at potentially 8.5 months and calculating in some delays the ETA is 9+ months.

This weeks pace... is almost as slow as the last. So we can definitely see the low pace being kept for 3 weeks now.
The current average (2+5+0+1.5 % / 4 = 2.1 %) puts us at a calculated 6 months (6m 1w), with delays probably 7+ months. Less scenes seem to be in production right now for some reason. The dev spoke about finishing up a certain chain of events this week and going to the next, so maybe that is why. Im still curious how the next weeks look, but currently the average got taken down quite a lot, and it looks more and more like we are looking at half a year of production time (or more) until release rather than just 3-4 months, placing release into the early (maybe even mid) 2023 area.
29.08.2022 :

....jh4.jpg

103 / ~ 196 scenes completed (53%) [ + 7 scenes / 3.5%]
17 scenes currently in production (-7 from last time)
still 70 scenes left without being worked on yet. (they seem to be working through the "in production" scenes)

Analysis: At ~3.5% (or 7 scenes) per week, this would be 14% per month. With 47% left we are looking at potentially 3.3 months and calculating in some delays the ETA is 4+ months.

This weeks pace seems to be faster again. I guess a lot of scenes came out of production this time and they were able to finish those. So we can definitely see the low pace being kept for 3 weeks now, before progress sparked up again this week.
The current average (2+5+0+1.5+3.5 % / 5 = 2.4 %) puts us at a calculated 5 months (4m 3w+), with delays probably 6+ months. Less scenes seem to be in production right now. As I said, they seem to be working off the scenes that are currently in production. Projected release seems to be the early 2023 months, probably around February, if we assume the pace stays similar to my calcualted 5-week-average.

Here is the (google) translated update post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
29.08.2022 :

View attachment 2010811

103 / ~ 196 scenes completed (53%) [ + 7 scenes / 3.5%]
17 scenes currently in production (-7 from last time)
still 70 scenes left without being worked on yet. (they seem to be working through the "in production" scenes)

Analysis: At ~3.5% (or 7 scenes) per week, this would be 14% per month. With 47% left we are looking at potentially 3.3 months and calculating in some delays the ETA is 4+ months.

This weeks pace seems to be faster again. I guess a lot of scenes came out of production this time and they were able to finish those. So we can definitely see the low pace being kept for 3 weeks now, before progress sparked up again this week.
The current average (2+5+0+1.5+3.5 % / 5 = 2.4 %) puts us at a calculated 5 months (4m 3w+), with delays probably 6+ months. Less scenes seem to be in production right now. As I said, they seem to be working off the scenes that are currently in production. Projected release seems to be the early 2023 months, probably around February, if we assume the pace stays similar to my calcualted 5-week-average.

Here is the (google) translated update post:

04.09.2022 :

....jh6.jpg

103 / ~ 196 scenes completed (53%) [ + 0 scenes / 0%]
19 scenes currently in production (+2 from last time)
still 73* scenes left without being worked on yet. (they seem to be working through the "in production" scenes)

Analysis: At the current ~0% (or 0 scenes) of this week, there is no way to tell how long it takes currently.

This week no work got done. The dev mentions this in the article (see below).
The current average (2+5+0+1.5+3.5+0 % / 6 = 2%) puts us at a calculated 8% per month, meaning for 47% we are at 5.8 months (5m 3w+), with delays probably 7+ months. Less scenes seem to be in production right now. As I said last week, they seem to be working off the scenes that are currently in production. Projected release seems to be the early 2023 months, probably around March, if we assume the pace stays similar to my calcualted 6-week-average, but if we get more weeks of no progress we might be looking at longer than that.

(Google) translated update:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
quick update for this week: literally nothing changed on the schedule table.
only 2 new "scenes in development" fields were added.

same scenes still in production, same scenes still left to do.

for details refer to the update above.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
04.09.2022 :

View attachment 2022840

103 / ~ 196 scenes completed (53%) [ + 0 scenes / 0%]
19 scenes currently in production (+2 from last time)
still 73* scenes left without being worked on yet. (they seem to be working through the "in production" scenes)

Analysis: At the current ~0% (or 0 scenes) of this week, there is no way to tell how long it takes currently.

This week no work got done. The dev mentions this in the article (see below).
The current average (2+5+0+1.5+3.5+0 % / 6 = 2%) puts us at a calculated 8% per month, meaning for 47% we are at 5.8 months (5m 3w+), with delays probably 7+ months. Less scenes seem to be in production right now. As I said last week, they seem to be working off the scenes that are currently in production. Projected release seems to be the early 2023 months, probably around March, if we assume the pace stays similar to my calcualted 6-week-average, but if we get more weeks of no progress we might be looking at longer than that.

17.09.2022 :

....jh7.jpg

106 / ~ 196 scenes completed (54%) [ + 3 scenes / 1.5%]
20 scenes currently in production (+1 from last time)
71 scenes left without being worked on yet.

Analysis: At the current ~1.5% (or 3 scenes) of this week, and 46% left to produce, we'd be at around 6% per month, which would lead us to a development time of 7.6 months, or 7 months and 3 weeks.

This week the dev was able to complete some scenes, but the pace is still slow compared to earlier.
The current average (2+5+0+1.5+3.5+0+1.5 % / 7 = 1.9%) puts us at a calculated 7.6% per month, meaning for 46% we are at 6.1 months (6m 1w+), with delays probably 7+ months. Less scenes seem to be in production right now. As I said in weeks prior, they seem to be working off the scenes that are currently in production. They are going at it block for block and finishing certain routes at a time. Projected release seems to be the early 2023 months, probably around March, if we assume the pace stays similar to my calcualted 7-week-average, but if we get more weeks of no progress or little progress, as we have lately, we might be looking at longer than that.

EDIT: Current prognosis seems to stay at a similar value of around 7 month throughout the last 2-4 weeks. While the pace definitely slowed we are now able to properly narrow down that it will take the dev at least another 6 months before the game will be almost ready.

EDIT2: laranxinha sorry, at the current time I have the game deleted, so I don't have any saved right now.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Anyone got a save file for the new version? And what translation tool you guys use to play the game?

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to clear northwest cove? I cant find the boss in there. Or just share save after that.

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
just played the game with MTL and holy shit thats some amazing NTR...
Is there a rough estimate when the full game is done? And if there will be any changes to the current events like Pepe's route? Was wondering if Milia might do some NTR without Pepe like when MC and Milia met the naked guy at the inn, if she might sleep with that guy on her own...

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
just played the game with MTL and holy shit thats some amazing NTR...
Is there a rough estimate when the full game is done? And if there will be any changes to the current events like Pepe's route? Was wondering if Milia might do some NTR without Pepe like when MC and Milia met the naked guy at the inn, if she might sleep with that guy on her own...
If I had to guess Id say middle of 2023.