RPGM Between Dream and Reality / 夢うつつの刻 (RJ322734) [DH files]

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
I still don't know how to read the chart he posts every week anyways.
according to the symbology used in Japan (which I learned watching anime xd), I think the circle is to mark the complete scenes, the triangle is for the scenes in development and the crosses are the scenes not done, if we look closely it was obvious to assume that in February it would never come out lol, I give at least two more months of development, but I hope it is less because I can tell that the developer is working at a steady pace

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
can someone tell me what the excel says? or at least what the colors and O&X mean?

And the Triangles, almost forgot those

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
according to the symbology used in Japan (which I learned watching anime xd), I think the circle is to mark the complete scenes, the triangle is for the scenes in development and the crosses are the scenes not done, if we look closely it was obvious to assume that in February it would never come out lol, I give at least two more months of development, but I hope it is less because I can tell that the developer is working at a steady pace
Two? More like 6 more months. I know that he end up adding a lot more content that what he originally planned but maybe he chewed more than what he could

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Two? More like 6 more months. I know that he end up adding a lot more content that what he originally planned but maybe he chewed more than what he could
It looks like he decided to add a shitton of cg, which he probably wasnt from the beginning? So yeah, it looks like a loong way to go.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Interesting. Is there only the demo, or do followers and/or supporters get a more recent version? Or do we need to wait for a release for that?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I looked at the schedule. From what I can see there was a schedule that had 16 scenes completed, while the schedule now had 77 completed ones (the circles), which means they finished 61 scenes in roughly (a bit less than) 5 months. Going at that pace, and looking at the , with the number of scenes in development (triangles) and planned but not tackled yet (X's) - which are roughly 113 - the developer would need another 9 months to finish all the scenes, if they go by the same pace that they have gone so far.

Now obviously that does not take into account if a (not compltete) version will be released before that. But I don't know if they ever said anything to that.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017

Last update had 77 scenes completed, this one had 79. One week in between.
At that pace it would take 14 months.
Either way, I wouldn't expect this game to be out this year, short for some miracle, or if some of the planned scenes don't need as much work as the ones so far have needed.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
it is still in development. And it will stay there for quite a while I guess. As others pointed out we can be happy if the game gets released this year. I think it will probably rather be next year... :/
It's hard enough to find good tomboy NTR games these days. :(
Esp. those that aren't straight up netorase which I dislike. Im more into the corruption/type B kind with mostly cheating unknown or not fully known or witnessed by the MMC, or those that are from the POV of the FMC.
There are a few, but a lot of them are in development, so yea...

Reactions: Vlrnt

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Esp. those that aren't straight up netorase which I dislike. Im more into the corruption/type B kind with mostly cheating unknown or not fully known or witnessed by the MMC, or those that are from the POV of the FMC.
For me the most important thing is obviously that the game really does get released one day and that it is not abandoned. It would be nice if it would be this year but meh … whenever it is done I will surely be happy to have it.

yeah, you should definitely check my recommendations thread if you havent already. I am a huge fan of NTR type B as well.
Thing is… due to corona and inflation many indie game devs have given up lately sooo … yeah.. I guess we life in somewhat hard times

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Yea I agree in manga and doujin Tomboy NTR is common asf compared to games