4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Fa1con Eye

Dec 3, 2019
Unnofficial Full translate to Russian.
You can find the current version of Between Humanity Russian Translation 0.1.5 here - F95zone

MrPles4nt

Dec 25, 2022
Yo Dev, wondering if you have any information on the mom dom path, curious about how you plan to make it different.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Yo Dev, wondering if you have any information on the mom dom path, curious about how you plan to make it different.
Thank you for the rating, appreciate it!
I'm haven't planned everything yet, but Jane will get variations in her dialogue depending on how far you're in the Dom route. I plan on dominant lewd scenes with her, so it is going to make sense overall. I also might have to block the user from going back to non Dom Jane if he reaches a threshold.

Currently her Dom route is like she will get submissive, might include her been the dominant person as well. Time will tell.

Reactions: MrPles4nt

Godzilla45

Feb 25, 2020
Found this through the itch winter bundle, and gotta say, I'm rly impressed with quality from what's available so far, no wonder it has a full 5 star rating. I'll be keeping an eye on this one now, curious to see how this'll develop, especially the dom scenes. Also Jane is probably one of the hottest chars I've seen yet, goddamn, it should be illegal to make her as hot as she is.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Found this through the itch winter bundle, and gotta say, I'm rly impressed with quality from what's available so far, no wonder it has a full 5 star rating. I'll be keeping an eye on this one now, curious to see how this'll develop, especially the dom scenes. Also Jane is probably one of the hottest chars I've seen yet, goddamn, it should be illegal to make her as hot as she is.
Thank you, really appreciate it! I really like how she turned out as well. However, I like all the characters, heh.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
So getting a negative rating with Larissa is normal for everybody right? The MC points out she hates all male because I did not do anything to have her route blacked out from the get go.

And Alice is serious hypocrite, so she can have fun in the Boy's toilet but when we choose to join in (on the behest of Amber) we are the bad guy and get locked put of her route (perhaps temporarily)? That is reason enough for me to keep picking Amber in subsequent playthroughs.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
So getting a negative rating with Larissa is normal for everybody right? The MC points out she hates all male because I did not do anything to have her route blacked out from the get go.

And Alice is serious hypocrite, so she can have fun in the Boy's toilet but when we choose to join in (on the behest of Amber) we are the bad guy and get locked put of her route (perhaps temporarily)? That is reason enough for me to keep picking Amber in subsequent playthroughs.
Thanks for the review!

Yeah, getting a negative rating with Larissa is the default. It represents her dislike for "any male".
Currently no routes are locked, you pretty much have to work against a girl or make her dislike you, or fuck up later in the game to get locked out. Alice gets practically forced by Amber, because Amber wants to do it in the boy's restroom, you only get to hear this line, when she realizes that someone entered the restroom. But that's something which will come up later anyway when you talk to her.

Last edited:

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Thanks for the review!

Yeah, getting a negative rating with Larissa is the default. It represents her dislike for "any male".
Currently no routes are locked, you pretty much have to work against a girl or make her dislike you, or fuck up later in the game to get locked out. Alice gets practically forced by Amber, because Amber wants to do it in the boy's restroom, you only get to hear this line, when she realizes that someone entered the restroom. But that's something which will come up later anyway when you talk to her.
Thank for the Reply.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
I mean, the scenes are in the game and I'm working on Chapter 2 which won't have any additional dream sex scene. It's no additional effort to build in a toggle for dream scenes but since you can skip the last dream it's not necessary for a the first short dream, imo.
I think in chapter 1 end MC and NAOMI's sex scene in infirmary isn't a Dream she Actually rides HIM for the oblivion(creampie)(y) ;)

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I had no idea there were clickables until I finished the content. Ah well.

Pretty solid so far, nice visuals, characters and scenes. Will keep an eye on it, thanks.

• Red Heart

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I have noticed that the main character seems to get intrusive horny thoughts. Like when one of the first things he thinks during the introduction is how much he appreciates women.
And those seem to optionally get worse.
My first playthrough, I went with Anya at night and he seemed to have some intrusive thoughts but not many. My second one I went with Jane and he seemed to have much more intrusive thoughts like that. After the shower in the morning, the game didn't even give me an option anymore and the mc automatically masturbated.
Then when I reached the introduction in the classroom and went with the "be nice" choice the mc completely faltered and after giving his name had so many intrusive thoughts that he couldn't come up with anything about himself apart from liking women and claire eventually just moves the class along as the mc can't come up with anything to say.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 26 Votes