4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

CrumblePi

Jun 15, 2023
I did tag it properly, so no worries. The choice which the player chooses makes it pretty clear that he consents (or they do not and skip the scene).
Does MC wake up during this scene or not?

You see, there's a difference between a "wet dream" and "being used by someone else regardless of who they are".

SweetSatu

Jan 29, 2020
There is no rape in the game! Might need to make this more clear in the games dialogue. What options did you choose to think this happened?
Sorry for the late response.

Yeah i get it, calling it rape was kinda harsh? I was just angry and wanted to vent.
I hate forced (unavoidable) sex sccenes. Even if they are dreams (Still felt kinda rapey. Girl you have no interest in at all starts blowing you and fucking you while you sleep.)

I was really excited about this game. Great art, romance, avoidable lesbian content. Lets go! Hopefully one of the harem games that wont turn into mindless fuck-fest.

So yeah. Great start. Lucy 10/10, awesome. Then nurse enters, meh, not really my type. Fine, lets ignore her.
Then during phone call she starts to annoy me, told her to get lost and thought that was it. Dont like her, dont want her.
And here we go. Forced sex scene with her (dream, but still... Can do sex dream avoidable: Yeah she is hot=sexy dream. / Not my type=no dream. That kind of choice)

Anoying AF but whatever, lets power throught. Its harem, there will be more girls.
"Woah that dream felt so real. I want more of that." Nope! Get me the fuck out of the hospital :D
Everything good again. Getting to know more about main 3 LI. As I said Lucy is sweetheart, adore her.
Anya could be fun, she is playfull (This is playfull. Nurse is borderline predatory)
And Jane looks like cool mom type.
Its 1st realese so it will take time to lern more about them, cool. Same with girls in school.

Oh and Lilith and all that mystery picking up was awesome.
What is her history with MC? What was between them in the past? Exciting

That was quickly replacet by anoyance again when I realized who was the school nurse.
BOOM another "dream". That got me angry and I wrote here.
Idk whats going on, not sure what kind of fuckery is going on with her. What is she doing behind the scenes? And with all that "reality glitching" going around... Especially when there is possible scene when it happens and she is leaking cum. Seems like wierd coincidence to have 2 "dreams" about her when even MC can tell: "I dont even like her. Get me out." But only after its already done.
Not sure what others "dreams/nightmares" i will get. If I help lady cross the road, will she fuck me in dream? :p

Today i gave it another go. Decided to go full celibate route. Pick all the "bad" options with girls.
People will already call me incel for not enjoying lesbian contend and because I dont wanna fuck everything with tits. So why not.
I love harem games where i can pick who is in my harem. Get to know the LI and pick if I like them. Not kept geting them thrown at me.
So i avoided all choices where you can check out or peak at girls. Maybe there is some "Lust" stat that will trigger the dreams cause you are horny monkey.
Still the same.

Thats all. No hate towards you DEV.
I get why you make it. Its 1st release and you wanna show sex animations. There are better ways to go around it, but its your game, do what you wanna do. Im just for all content being optional.
I guess this is just not for me. Will probably play again in some years when I forget about the game and it will pop-up somewhere thanks to tags.
Who knows how Ill feal about it than
Good luck and sorry for wall of text

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Just picked up the game and played through the available content - I think this game is a gem and I'll be watching for updates like a hawk.

The LIs are gorgeous, as are the renders. The plot so far gave me just enough to keep my interest very high without actually giving me anything through the way the story was told.

As for the characters themselves, so far I like a lot of them, and don't have enough info about others to form an opinion. Lucy is an absolute darling though, and her sister isn't far behind.

Question: the LIs currently in the gallery are all the LIs in the game, or there are some that aren't in there yet? Specifically, Larissa and Jade?

Looking forward for more!

[Possible Spoilers ahead]
PS: I'm 99% sure we've gotten a brainchip installed in us, and that's what's causing us to go all gitchy. Just please don't pull too much from Cyberpunk 2077's chip shenanigans please. Imo, that storyline was pretty ass. As it is in BH now though, I'm very intrigued and see many possibilities for it being very awesome!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Sorry for the late response.

Yeah i get it, calling it rape was kinda harsh? I was just angry and wanted to vent.
I hate forced (unavoidable) sex sccenes. Even if they are dreams (Still felt kinda rapey. Girl you have no interest in at all starts blowing you and fucking you while you sleep.)

I was really excited about this game. Great art, romance, avoidable lesbian content. Lets go! Hopefully one of the harem games that wont turn into mindless fuck-fest.

So yeah. Great start. Lucy 10/10, awesome. Then nurse enters, meh, not really my type. Fine, lets ignore her.
Then during phone call she starts to annoy me, told her to get lost and thought that was it. Dont like her, dont want her.
And here we go. Forced sex scene with her (dream, but still... Can do sex dream avoidable: Yeah she is hot=sexy dream. / Not my type=no dream. That kind of choice)

Anoying AF but whatever, lets power throught. Its harem, there will be more girls.
"Woah that dream felt so real. I want more of that." Nope! Get me the fuck out of the hospital :D
Everything good again. Getting to know more about main 3 LI. As I said Lucy is sweetheart, adore her.
Anya could be fun, she is playfull (This is playfull. Nurse is borderline predatory)
And Jane looks like cool mom type.
Its 1st realese so it will take time to lern more about them, cool. Same with girls in school.

Oh and Lilith and all that mystery picking up was awesome.
What is her history with MC? What was between them in the past? Exciting

That was quickly replacet by anoyance again when I realized who was the school nurse.
BOOM another "dream". That got me angry and I wrote here.
Idk whats going on, not sure what kind of fuckery is going on with her. What is she doing behind the scenes? And with all that "reality glitching" going around... Especially when there is possible scene when it happens and she is leaking cum. Seems like wierd coincidence to have 2 "dreams" about her when even MC can tell: "I dont even like her. Get me out." But only after its already done.
Not sure what others "dreams/nightmares" i will get. If I help lady cross the road, will she fuck me in dream? :p

Today i gave it another go. Decided to go full celibate route. Pick all the "bad" options with girls.
People will already call me incel for not enjoying lesbian contend and because I dont wanna fuck everything with tits. So why not.
I love harem games where i can pick who is in my harem. Get to know the LI and pick if I like them. Not kept geting them thrown at me.
So i avoided all choices where you can check out or peak at girls. Maybe there is some "Lust" stat that will trigger the dreams cause you are horny monkey.
Still the same.

Thats all. No hate towards you DEV.
I get why you make it. Its 1st release and you wanna show sex animations. There are better ways to go around it, but its your game, do what you wanna do. Im just for all content being optional.
I guess this is just not for me. Will probably play again in some years when I forget about the game and it will pop-up somewhere thanks to tags.
Who knows how Ill feal about it than
Good luck and sorry for wall of text
The first dream scene is unavoidable, the second one has the choice menu a little bit into it. I indeed have a list stat, started to use it more in 0.2. Du to improve the story flow I've planned to rewrite the path around the last dream scene a little, could also move the choice menu a little bit more towards the start of the dream during that point. We'll see about that!

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Just picked up the game and played through the available content - I think this game is a gem and I'll be watching for updates like a hawk.

The LIs are gorgeous, as are the renders. The plot so far gave me just enough to keep my interest very high without actually giving me anything through the way the story was told.

As for the characters themselves, so far I like a lot of them, and don't have enough info about others to form an opinion. Lucy is an absolute darling though, and her sister isn't far behind.

Question: the LIs currently in the gallery are all the LIs in the game, or there are some that aren't in there yet? Specifically, Larissa and Jade?

Looking forward for more!

[Possible Spoilers ahead]
PS: I'm 99% sure we've gotten a brainchip installed in us, and that's what's causing us to go all gitchy. Just please don't pull too much from Cyberpunk 2077's chip shenanigans please. Imo, that storyline was pretty ass. As it is in BH now though, I'm very intrigued and see many possibilities for it being very awesome!
Thank you, happy to hear that you enjoyed the first chapter!

I only included the LIs in the gallery which currently have a sex scenes or sexy content. Expect to see more there over time.

Reactions: Ka1tzer

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
It's either a dream or something the player can trigger with his choice. Might be a bit unclear but I liked that uncertainty at first.
I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to point this out. I thought the scene was hot as hell, but it is problematic if you think it through.

While the player consents, it wasn't clear to me if the MC in the story sees the option to make it real and consents to it. Bear in mind he's basically in a temporary coma (having just recently come out of a real one) and suffering from visions and blacking out.

I do understand you want to keep a mystery as to what is going on with him.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to point this out. I thought the scene was hot as hell, but it is problematic if you think it through.

While the player consents, it wasn't clear to me if the MC in the story sees the option to make it real and consents to it. Bear in mind he's basically in a temporary coma (having just recently come out of a real one) and suffering from visions and blacking out.

I do understand you want to keep a mystery as to what is going on with him.
Every choice is from the MC's perspective, so if you choose to "make it real", you make the MC choose it (Never thought of it in another way :unsure:). The player practically plays the MC's role. Also for me as the dev with the insight, this never was a problem to begin with because I know what exactly happens. I've added an extra clause to the disclaimer for 0.2, that every sexual action is consensual. Based on the fact, that the player chooses what MC thinks/wants during the encounter, it's still a choice and therefore consensual. Beside all of that, I don't like rape content and it will never be in Between Humanity.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Beside all of that, I don't like rape content and it will never be in Between Humanity.
As someone who is pretty liberal with their definition of rape in games (at least according to this site :HideThePain:) I lean more towards this being a debatable case than outright.

Regardless props to you for being communicative and being willing to change stuff even if only to make your intentions more clear not every dev is willing to even go that far (also props for the objectively good game)

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
As someone who is pretty liberal with their definition of rape in games (at least according to this site :HideThePain:) I lean more towards this being a debatable case than outright.

Regardless props to you for being communicative and being willing to change stuff even if only to make your intentions more clear not every dev is willing to even go that far (also props for the objectively good game)
I don't want people to feel uncomfortable because of this scene. It gets resolved throughout the story but if it's too much I would change it, but since it's not obvious, the player gave the permission and it will get solved later on I think it's fine.

Thank you! I'll try my best to keep it that way!

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I don't want people to feel uncomfortable because of this scene. It gets resolved throughout the story but if it's too much I would change it, but since it's not obvious, the player gave the permission and it will get solved later on I think it's fine.

Thank you! I'll try my best to keep it that way!
I'm not a huge fan of sleep/dream stuff in general but I understand that it's a good way to show off what you can do in terms of sex scene writing/animation without compromising characters and with that in mind I wasn't uncomfortable at all during the scene (I did choose to "keep" it as a dream). Looking forward to what you can cook up.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Every choice is from the MC's perspective, so if you choose to "make it real", you make the MC choose it (Never thought of it in another way :unsure:). The player practically plays the MC's role. Also for me as the dev with the insight, this never was a problem to begin with because I know what exactly happens. I've added an extra clause to the disclaimer for 0.2, that every sexual action is consensual. Based on the fact, that the player chooses what MC thinks/wants during the encounter, it's still a choice and therefore consensual. Beside all of that, I don't like rape content and it will never be in Between Humanity.
Thanks for the response and the clarity.

I never thought you were trying to push a rape scene ( I wouldn't enjoy it if I did) but I do understand the concerns with how it appears. As I've said before, I prefer sex scenes early in the game even if they ae problematic rather than taking forever and a year to introduce them.

Looking forward to the next update (no pressure...well maybe just a little lol).

asmrfan23

May 21, 2018
The game looks pretty. It's unfortunately not for me since I do not like branching paths. It also looks like the rpycs are locked so you can't modify the paths to jump to each other to 100% so i'm out, but good luck!

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
The game looks pretty. It's unfortunately not for me since I do not like branching paths. It also looks like the rpycs are locked so you can't modify the paths to jump to each other to 100% so i'm out, but good luck!
The rpycs are not locked, I decompiled them myself. The branching shouldn't be an issue with the walkthrough patch, but if you like a linear story with one ending this probably isn't for you then, sorry!

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
What's the difference between compressed apk and the full one? Does the file directory save on it is in Documents not like the full one?

stiflerBR

Jan 12, 2022
Man, this game and show reminded me of eternum I'm looking forward to the next updates, I would like to know if it will be possible to catch the milfs

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes