• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Thank you for the answer sir!!
All my doubts are clear now, btw I really like your game, not only the graphics is pretty good, you also well doned background characters scenes, I noticed every little thing and I really appreciate your hard work, and i also like that jump scare scene.
But there is a fun fact about MC, when he involve with parker family, his eyesight came back just like "Peter Parker":LUL:
That's good and thank you very much! Hehe, yes that's just one of the minor details I've added throughout the game, happy to see that it gets appreciated :giggle:

Jun 1, 2022
Played this one since someone recommended it to me on a AVN discord I have to say the game has a ton of potential I enjoyed so far what I played I think the writing is on point, renders look amazing for a HS game and the characters are all unique in their own ways I still don't know much about the story a bit confused but that's good because it keeps me wondering about all the mystery and wanting to come back for more.

The only thing I dint like much where the music choices I felt like a lot of them dint fit the scenes or where like elevator music tracks but other than that the game looks promising I am really looking forward to the next update and see how it unfolds if I had to rate it I say its a solid 8.5/10 right now with some improvements it can be a solid 10.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

FreedomPuppy

Jun 4, 2018
Are you able to get all the clickables in a single playthrough, or does the counter include different paths? Looking at the end screen, I got 17/18, but I could've sworn I got everything.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
:mad: I am disappointed about not releasing rpgm on steam and not have an update now

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Are you able to get all the clickables in a single playthrough, or does the counter include different paths? Looking at the end screen, I got 17/18, but I could've sworn I got everything.
Multiple playthroughs will be necessary in the end. Clickables are counted over any playthrough though. :)

:mad: I am disappointed about not releasing rpgm on steam and not have an update now
Sorry :KEK:. Update is not far away!

FreedomPuppy

Jun 4, 2018
Multiple playthroughs will be necessary in the end. Clickables are counted over any playthrough though. :)
So just to make sure I understand: During a (single) playthrough, you won't be able to get the counter to 18/18, because the counter includes other paths?

Just asking because seeing the 17/18 makes me want to rip my eyes out because it's not perfectly completed.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
So just to make sure I understand: During a (single) playthrough, you won't be able to get the counter to 18/18, because the counter includes other paths?

Just asking because seeing the 17/18 makes me want to rip my eyes out because it's not perfectly completed.
If it's only about the 17/18 then it shouldn't be a problem, there is a way to get 18/18 is a single playthrough.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Seems like this Dev is doing pretty good job at making certain content avoidable. I like that because not all Devs do that when they could easily di it. My question though is there going to be an alternate scene to the scene that is avoided?
That is good. Options how to proceed.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Hey there lovely people
:PandaCultLove:
!

You are probably waiting for some news and I can tell you for sure, that this will be the last development log for version 0.2.

I'm approximately 90 - 95% done with the current scope. Some selected persons have already tested most of it and the proofreading effort is on track!

As some of you might know, this is my first project of this size and I'm really not the best at making good assumptions on how long I need for certain content to finish.
Despite working full time beside the development, it's quite tough to make good assumptions.
But over the duration of the project, this will improve, as well as the quality of the game!

Let's talk about the game size: The current update is sitting at ~1400 renders and ~34000 words.
As you can tell by comparison to last month, I was missing a little bit of dialogue.
The finished update will probably have around 1500 renders, you can definitely look forward to a few hours of additional content!

So, as you can tell, this update will be quite big and I'll definitely make version 0.3 a two-part project.
(You can, of course, just wait for the final 0.3, but you're also very welcome to play the first part!)

Anyway, once I'm done with those remaining renders, I'll focus on the animations and smaller things like my 500+ code to-dos (Yay!)

That's it for today. Hope you're having a great week. The weekend comes soon!

Thank you all and take care!

Lucy will be happy to see y'all back in Chapter 2
:LucyWhaaa:

Small sneak peek for you

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hey there lovely people
:PandaCultLove:
!

You are probably waiting for some news and I can tell you for sure, that this will be the last development log for version 0.2.

I'm approximately 90 - 95% done with the current scope. Some selected persons have already tested most of it and the proofreading effort is on track!

As some of you might know, this is my first project of this size and I'm really not the best at making good assumptions on how long I need for certain content to finish.
Despite working full time beside the development, it's quite tough to make good assumptions.
But over the duration of the project, this will improve, as well as the quality of the game!

Let's talk about the game size: The current update is sitting at ~1400 renders and ~34000 words.
As you can tell by comparison to last month, I was missing a little bit of dialogue.
The finished update will probably have around 1500 renders, you can definitely look forward to a few hours of additional content!

So, as you can tell, this update will be quite big and I'll definitely make version 0.3 a two-part project.
(You can, of course, just wait for the final 0.3, but you're also very welcome to play the first part!)

Anyway, once I'm done with those remaining renders, I'll focus on the animations and smaller things like my 500+ code to-dos (Yay!)

That's it for today. Hope you're having a great week. The weekend comes soon!

Thank you all and take care!

Lucy will be happy to see y'all back in Chapter 2
:LucyWhaaa:

Small sneak peek for you
So 0.2 is complete part right unlike 0.3?

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes