Mar 1, 2023
Device name DESKTOP-D1U42S8
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.1 GB usable)
Device ID 01A86C55-627A-4F06-BDB4-502D8CF9EE44
Product ID 00330-53874-31885-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX OC Edition 24GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 24GB GDDR6, HDMI 2.1a, DisplayPort 2.1)
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 23H2
Installed on ‎9/‎12/‎2023
OS build 22631.3737
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1009.0
That's odd, I have comparable system specs and it works fine for me. But since it affects android users as well I have to remove the shader effect. I'll provide a bugfix version namely 0.2.1, hopefully around the end of the week. You can ignore the error and nothing bad happens, but it affects like 7 images in that specific scene. Thanks for reporting it!

Reactions: pmega

pmega

Nov 13, 2021
That's odd, I have comparable system specs and it works fine for me. But since it affects android users as well I have to remove the shader effect. I'll provide a bugfix version namely 0.2.1, hopefully around the end of the week. You can ignore the error and nothing bad happens, but it affects like 7 images in that specific scene. Thanks for reporting it!
Thanks for the response!

Reactions: DebatingPanda

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
DebatingPanda
Does the news the MC sees from time to time contain hints about the "mystery" or is it just for fun?
I know there's a lot of nonsense there, but it would be interesting if some of that news were hints.

I want to know how much attention I should pay to this to have a more interesting gameplay.

Reactions: Elhemeer

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
DebatingPanda
Does the news the MC sees from time to time contain hints about the "mystery" or is it just for fun?
I know there's a lot of nonsense there, but it would be interesting if some of that news were hints.

I want to know how much attention I should pay to this to have a more interesting gameplay.
Who knows, you'll find out sooner or later. Why not paying attention anyway.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Really enjoying this game, and it's one of the few renpy games I am not wanting to skipping through half the conversations in.

I am grateful for the walkthrough mod for this as well.

Also, The first Yoga scene with the mom should really be added to the gallery. : ) Thanx.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Such a great start !
With only two chapters it's maybe already in my top 10-15 HS games.
I love the vibe of the game, and Lucy is one of the cutest "best friend" I've ever seen in an AVN. Teacher is pretty hot.

Those school + mystery game can be less interesting with time passing by, so I wish dev' the best !

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Really enjoying this game, and it's one of the few renpy games I am not wanting to skipping through half the conversations in.

I am grateful for the walkthrough mod for this as well.

Also, The first Yoga scene with the mom should really be added to the gallery. : ) Thanx.
Thank you very much! :) Adding the yoga scene to the gallery is a good idea, will do!

Such a great start !
With only two chapters it's maybe already in my top 10-15 HS games.
I love the vibe of the game, and Lucy is one of the cutest "best friend" I've ever seen in an AVN. Teacher is pretty hot.

Those school + mystery game can be less interesting with time passing by, so I wish dev' the best !
Thank you very much!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Really like the game so far, just finished the current build.

Anybody else thinking Venus is Lilith? She started working in the strip club two weeks ago, same time as the abduction. I think they also made the new sexbot forever girlfriend from her DNA/memories but the human version of Lillith is now working as Venus at the club. Also why she really did not want to remove the mask.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Really like the game so far, just finished the current build.

Anybody else thinking Venus is Lilith? She started working in the strip club two weeks ago, same time as the abduction. I think they also made the new sexbot forever girlfriend from her DNA/memories but the human version of Lillith is now working as Venus at the club. Also why she really did not want to remove the mask.
not 100% sure as id need to redownload the game to check but don't they have different color eyes? idk I kind of those the same first but then changed my mind part way through.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I think Venus is the new girl from school. She recognizes the MC, but quickly recovers.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I think Venus is the new girl from school. She recognizes the MC, but quickly recovers.
Possibly, although she could also just recognize him from when he recovered her bag from the robot thief. If so, maybe that is why she wanted to 'gift' him a free session as Venus. If it is her, maybe she is working at the club undercover. Recall she said she is not one of the ones to normally use the back rooms. Also, her investigation might already include Lillith and him but she did not know she would run into him in that class. The robot might have been trying to steal something important from her, something related to her undercover work.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Previews looking good, basically starting it right now. I also downloaded the Incest-Patch, I guess changing the language to Alabama-English will activate it?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, the irony is to those of us outside the USA pretty much all of you sound like if someone was to kick your sister in the mouth you would end up with "one of them there jew cocks".

Also, it's retarded, the story would make no sense being incest, you are not supposed to be related only the 3 redheads are supposed to be family.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
LOL, the irony is to those of us outside the USA pretty much all of you sound like if someone was to kick your sister in the mouth you would end up with "one of them there jew cocks".

Also, it's retarded, the story would make no sense being incest, you are not supposed to be related only the 3 redheads are supposed to be family.
Did you have a stroke while writing this?

4.90 star(s) 35 Votes