johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
There's a ton to love about this game, the characters and presentation are top notch and the H-scenes are also excellent. But Ch2 adds some questionable content. This is a harem game so I'm glad to see that there weren't any new instances of forcing the player to choose between getting points for 1 LI over another. However, by that same token, why do we need to add both a sexbot and a stripper to the LI roster when we already have literally a dozen other LIs? Most of whom have little to no content yet, and the ones with the most content, Lucy and Anya, have no H scenes yet (to be clear, I have no problem with them being slow-burn). Simon as a character is a complete and utter waste of time, thankfully he's not around very much, but that just further demonstrates his irrelevance. Forcing the player to co-sign a LI being a stripper and giving other dudes lap dances or worse (Venus says that she doesn't do other stuff, so I suppose we're meant to think that she's only making an exception for the MC), so as to not lose out on points is slimy, and that's being generous. The forced (it's tied to points so it might as well be forced) minigame is also a total waste of all of our time.

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Pretty sure dev's said before we can make up the points and won't be gating relationships from that. Also pretty sure the amount of points we miss from Anya has also reduced. I don't think I cheated her affections but I'm only missing one point from her on my latest playthrough after choosing Jane at night.
If you can make up the points anyway, then it's completely pointless to have to choose in the first place.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If you can make up the points anyway, then it's completely pointless to have to choose in the first place.
You don't make up the points you missed, you just make up enough elsewhere to not be getting gated out of her. So if you miss her points there and then make some wrong decisions or not prioritize her where it's appropriate then you'll meet the consequences. Which is a kinda lifelike approach to points. Not prioritizing someone once probably isn't going to destroy your relationship with them but making a habit of it usually will.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
You don't make up the points you missed, you just make up enough elsewhere to not be getting gated out of her. So if you miss her points there and then make some wrong decisions or not prioritize her where it's appropriate then you'll meet the consequences. Which is a kinda lifelike approach to points. Not prioritizing someone once probably isn't going to destroy your relationship with them but making a habit of it usually will.
Again, that makes it pointless. You punish the player for no actual reason because you force them to miss content through no fault of their own. If this wasn't a harem game, then it would make perfect sense. In a harem game, you are just arbitrarily taking away scenes from characters that you are setting up to be with the player for the whole game. In what way does this make the game better? There's no benefit.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Again, that makes it pointless. You punish the player for no actual reason because you force them to miss content through no fault of their own. If this wasn't a harem game, then it would make perfect sense. In a harem game, you are just arbitrarily taking away scenes from characters that you are setting up to be with the player for the whole game. In what way does this make the game better? There's no benefit.
Then play through both scenes. You can save scum and not need to deal with long term consequences to it because it's a harem game and you don't need 100% of every point. If it's not hurting your playthrough then why let it bother you?

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
is the android port have different save folder? like documents/betweenhumanity/saves ??
No clue where android saves the game actually. I tend to download the new version, update my old one and have my saves.
Found this online: "SD:/Android/data/com.{gamename}.program/files/saves/" seems to be for an sd card location, might be similar to a non sd card location.

There's a ton to love about this game, the characters and presentation are top notch and the H-scenes are also excellent. But Ch2 adds some questionable content. This is a harem game so I'm glad to see that there weren't any new instances of forcing the player to choose between getting points for 1 LI over another. However, by that same token, why do we need to add both a sexbot and a stripper to the LI roster when we already have literally a dozen other LIs? Most of whom have little to no content yet, and the ones with the most content, Lucy and Anya, have no H scenes yet (to be clear, I have no problem with them being slow-burn). Simon as a character is a complete and utter waste of time, thankfully he's not around very much, but that just further demonstrates his irrelevance. Forcing the player to co-sign a LI being a stripper and giving other dudes lap dances or worse (Venus says that she doesn't do other stuff, so I suppose we're meant to think that she's only making an exception for the MC), so as to not lose out on points is slimy, and that's being generous. The forced (it's tied to points so it might as well be forced) minigame is also a total waste of all of our time.
From the feedback I got, the bot was actually pretty high on the ranking from this update and not only because of the different personality modules. Can't give normal human beings those different modules and I also didn't want to add a sex scenes with any other LI. If you don't like the minigame, you can also just skip through, it won't ruin your relationship immediately, like Mommysbuttslut already pointed out. It's obviously all personal preference, but I like Simon, he adds some variety to the mostly female cast.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'd say Simon could get a bit more of development, yeah. But he's cool and I advocate for more male support/antagonist characters to add interesting dynamics to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: DebatingPanda

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
minigame is also a total waste of all of our time.
speak for yourself the minigame was one of my favorite parts and I usually hate minigames in AVN's

However, by that same token, why do we need to add both a sexbot and a stripper to the LI roster when we already have literally a dozen other LIs? Most of whom have little to no content yet, and the ones with the most content, Lucy and Anya, have no H scenes yet (to be clear, I have no problem with them being slow-burn). Simon as a character is a complete and utter waste of time, thankfully he's not around very much, but that just further demonstrates his irrelevance. Forcing the player to co-sign a LI being a stripper and giving other dudes lap dances or worse (Venus says that she doesn't do other stuff, so I suppose we're meant to think that she's only making an exception for the MC), so as to not lose out on points is slimy, and that's being generous. The forced (it's tied to points so it might as well be forced)
I personally had no issue with the sexbot or Stripper while yeah I perfer more content with Jade over the sexbot Venus seems like she is gonna be a interesting character. Simon isn't that bad compared to a best friends in other games, while I don't love him it's nice to have some male friends in any game. idk I like how there is some content that is exclusive even on a harem game and we have to pick a branch. As I find no branching does feel a bit boring all the time some throwing some choices in between LI A and LI B is a nice change of pace here and there even for a harem. But at the end of the day we like different things

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
However, by that same token, why do we need to add both a sexbot and a stripper to the LI roster when we already have literally a dozen other LIs?
I understand your feelings but I had no problem with it. In any event it's damned if you do and damned if you don't. In the first update Panda used two Lis for sex scenes and there were complaints about dream sequences, slutty behaviour, lesbianism and consent questions ( I don't want to rehash that one).

It's a balancing act between slow burn Lis and quick fuck Lis. Too much slow burn and the game gets boring and your balls get bluer than a Smurf's. Too much quick fucking and players complain that the Lis are too easy and they lose interest.

I think Panda wants a range of slow medium and fast burn Lis. The sexbot and stripper help with the fast burn side.

Also it's clear that androids will play a major role in the game as they keep popping up in news and scenes. So I suspect the bot may have a major role to play.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BetweenHumanity-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
I'd say Simon could get a bit more of development, yeah. But he's cool and I advocate for more male support/antagonist characters to add interesting dynamics to the game.
I find the lack of properly developed protagonist supporter characters in today's productions incredibly frustrating. Even Eternum has that problem, where Chang's role in the plot is almost non-existent.

The only game that I've played that has that covered is Race of Life (and yes, I am, by proxy, biased), where Cooper is seen throughout the story as someone the MC can rely on, but isn't the centerpiece of the show.

With this, I hope that Simon gets more screen time in the coming updates.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Hey there!

A small bugfix release, which also greatly improves the support for translations.
Wishing you all a nice weekend!

I've got it on itch only currently, uploaders feel free to update the links here,
until then 0.2.1 can be found here:

Changelog:
- Fixed mc lust value reset to 0 on every load (Already fixed in 0.2.0 Hotfix)
- Added Jane's yoga scene to the gallery
- Fixed a couple of typos
- Fixed some render issues
- Fixed missing translation (only relevant for translators)
- Removed a shader effect on the images after the flashback scene in the city (unfortunately it caused crashes on some devices)
- Re-added missing events from the 2028 (2023) phone calendar
- Fixed phone not working on unofficial web builds
- Fixed Mr. Baby got his name back (no more Taxi Driver)
- Fixed potential music overlay during the café scene when you decline Amber.

Big thanks to everyone who reported an issue!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer and RPDL

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I find the lack of properly developed protagonist supporter characters in today's productions incredibly frustrating. Even Eternum has that problem, where Chang's role in the plot is almost non-existent.

The only game that I've played that has that covered is Race of Life (and yes, I am, by proxy, biased), where Cooper is seen throughout the story as someone the MC can rely on, but isn't the centerpiece of the show.

With this, I hope that Simon gets more screen time in the coming updates.
There's another new game, omiSt, which the dev promises the support cast will have some significant weight in the story. But yeah, from the more established games that I've played, I think only Acting Lessons had a support dude that was really relevant to the main plot.

Reactions: bitsybobs3

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
speak for yourself the minigame was one of my favorite parts and I usually hate minigames in AVN's

I personally had no issue with the sexbot or Stripper while yeah I perfer more content with Jade over the sexbot Venus seems like she is gonna be a interesting character. Simon isn't that bad compared to a best friends in other games, while I don't love him it's nice to have some male friends in any game. idk I like how there is some content that is exclusive even on a harem game and we have to pick a branch. As I find no branching does feel a bit boring all the time some throwing some choices in between LI A and LI B is a nice change of pace here and there even for a harem. But at the end of the day we like different things
It's only nice to have some male friends in the game if there's a point to them or they're developed. Simon is pointless, utterly generic, and barely even relevant in the scenes that he's in. His entire existence in the game consists of him forcing the player to go to a strip club. That's literally it.

Bodhi from the game Love by the Water is a great example of a male friend done well.

You can like locking out scenes in a harem game, but that doesn't mean its not objectively bad, because it is. There already exists a difference in branching based on the Love points and submission points, that's the proper way to do branching in a harem game. Not to arbitrarily lock the player out of scenes and points.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's only nice to have some male friends in the game if there's a point to them or they're developed. Simon is pointless, utterly generic, and barely even relevant in the scenes that he's in. His entire existence in the game consists of him forcing the player to go to a strip club. That's literally it.

Bodhi from the game Love by the Water is a great example of a male friend done well.
Your complaint is pointless, utterly generic and barely even relevant to this game. Your entire existence in this thread consists of you getting triggered over every little thing you mildly disagree with in game. That's literally it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

While I do agree with you he is pointless in terms of story or what have you. For me it's nice to have him just for change of pace as I feel it does feels nice to have a few male friends in these games to interact with from time to time even if they are pointless. As I don't think every character or scene in a game needs to have value to them. Sometimes just having a change of pace is nice or just to do something pointless and fun is good too.

4.90 star(s) 36 Votes