DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Hello, quick question. Is there any clickable in chapter 1??? I did not hear any specific noise?
Hey there, yes, but you have to enable the clickable hints setting in the options menu. It is not enabled by default in 0.2.X. I will enable this setting in 0.3 onward by default.

Reactions: tmu500

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
My personal take:

moaning sounds are a boner killer in any VN I played so far. They just sound artificial and don’t fit the voice I had in my head for certain characters. One of the reason I always deactivate music/sounds as soon as I start a VN.
Also don't like moaning sounds - they mostly sound fake af.
Since we are on the topic of sex sounds. I like sex sounds but I do dislike moaning
I like moans and the faker they sound the better. Brings me back to my teenage years watching hentai on redtube and it totally helps me get off faster and easier too. Even just the default Illusion moaning sounds are peak.
The moaning sound during the Amber scene is actually from a real person, and it's not like you can estimate the voice clearly from it imo, but I do understand that it's not for everybody. So maybe an extra slider in the options menu for "voice/moaning" sounds which can be turned down without loosing the other sounds like the normal sex sounds?

Since they're people who like them and others who don't this might be the best option.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The moaning sound during the Amber scene is actually from a real person, and it's not like you can estimate the voice clearly from it imo, but I do understand that it's not for everybody. So maybe an extra slider in the options menu for "voice/moaning" sounds which can be turned down without loosing the other sounds like the normal sex sounds?

Since they're people who like them and others who don't this might be the best option.
I like that idea actually because I will leave sex sounds on even if I dont like moaning but if it is just moaning I will turn my volume pretty low down / mute then un mute after the lewd scene

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

Good idea.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I normally don't like moaning or other sex sounds either, but I'm playing another AVN right now, and the dev actually managed to match the displayed text to the moans, even the number of them and when they're displayed. It's the first time I've actually appreciated having them in scenes. It's the same moan across different LIs, but there's more than just one sound as well: a moan, a surprised "ooh", and a bunch of others that are pretty well used throughout.

I think if it's done tastefully & skillfully, it can actually add to the experience. I wouldn't have said that before playing that AVN.

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
I probably won't add moaning sounds to the earlier scenes for now, it's something I tested in 0.2 and you're the only person who reported back on this yet :)
An early reviewer made a comment on it, and I noticed the difference between earlier & the newer scene w/ Amber. I feel it's executed very well there and definitely adds to the immersion/feel.

I have other plans for Raven currently, there are obviously not fix at the current point of the game, don't expect any content with her, I don't have the time to make a whole other branch with her. That said, you never know what the future hold up.
I figured as much, and I surely wouldn't have expected a branch for her :) O/c no idea how the story will unfold, and how/whether the strip club will play a role as a location, but +1 from me for some possible (one off) sexy time w/ Raven! :D

Thanks, and hope ur doing okay!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
The Incest-Patch does not really make sense IMO. It is unofficial and the game is not intended to have Incest.
Ahh y i know, every inc-patch is basicially just a rewriting of some conversation. I just want to know if the lewd scenes are optional or forced in general. Sry for the dumb formulation.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I normally don't like moaning or other sex sounds either, but I'm playing another AVN right now, and the dev actually managed to match the displayed text to the moans, even the number of them and when they're displayed. It's the first time I've actually appreciated having them in scenes. It's the same moan across different LIs, but there's more than just one sound as well: a moan, a surprised "ooh", and a bunch of others that are pretty well used throughout.

I think if it's done tastefully & skillfully, it can actually add to the experience. I wouldn't have said that before playing that AVN.
Sounds good, I added the moan during a scene where you can't see the face so it makes sense imo. But in the future I'll see how to integrate them into a scene.

I just want to know if the lewd scenes are optional or forced in general. Sry for the dumb formulation.
Nothing is forced, you can go through the game without having any sexual scene at all.

4.90 star(s) 41 Votes