Retrox2301

Nov 30, 2020
Hey weird question, there's this guy in the game, a friend of ours, that is named Simon, but let's just say I have a certain connection to that name, is there a way to change his name, i've tried the "Universal Ren'py Mod" but I couldn't change the name of any character for that matter.

i would be happy for some help because the game looks promising

AL3KTO

May 28, 2024
Hey weird question, there's this guy in the game, a friend of ours, that is named Simon, but let's just say I have a certain connection to that name, is there a way to change his name, i've tried the "Universal Ren'py Mod" but I couldn't change the name of any character for that matter.

i would be happy for some help because the game looks promising
You can do it easily with the console.

I used unRen for that (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/), just put it in the top level folder (the one with Between-Humanity.exe), run it and enter 3 to enable console.

When you're in game (not the menu), press shift + o to access the console and enter:

simon._character.name = 'Retrox'

and then sometimes MC calls him Si, so for that you enter:

simon._nickName = 'Retro'

Obviously, replace Retrox and Retro with whatever you want, but you need the ' marks.
Also, it looks like the game will remember as long as you save after you changed the name.

• Wow
Reactions: sauv_

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I have to say, Naomi is creeping the living shit out of me! The more I progress in the game the more I think there's something very unsettling with her that just give me massive creeps. At first I though she's the typical teasy nurse and I thought the erotic scenes are just dreams and that's it. Well, until I saw the cum between her legs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That means it was not a dream at all, instead a reality, and MC was most likely only partially conscious because Naomi had most likely give him some drugs so she could rape him. Make me wonder to how many patiens and students she did this too. That woman is psycho.
Perhaps there's explanation for it later on, but she is really creeping me out.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have to say, Naomi is creeping the living shit out of me! The more I progress in the game the more I think there's something very unsettling with her that just give me massive creeps. At first I though she's the typical teasy nurse and I thought the erotic scenes are just dreams and that's it. Well, until I saw the cum between her legs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That means it was not a dream at all, instead a reality, and MC was most likely only partially conscious because Naomi had most likely give him some drugs so she could rape him. Make me wonder to how many patiens and students she did this too. That woman is psycho.
Perhaps there's explanation for it later on, but she is really creeping me out.
Bruh quit being cringe. That only happens if you make the most enthusiastic choice during the scene and once MC talks to her about it your concerns would've been entirely cleared anyway.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Bruh quit being cringe. That only happens if you make the most enthusiastic choice during the scene and once MC talks to her about it your concerns would've been entirely cleared anyway.
I really didn’t intend to sound awkward! It caught me off guard since I had no clue that my choice would lead to this. I'm happy to know they’ll sort things out, though.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I really didn’t intend to sound awkward! It caught me off guard since I had no clue that my choice would lead to this. I'm happy to know they’ll sort things out, though.
Keep playing. It's explained very clearly what actually happened. There was a debate about that scene some time ago and the Dev made it absolutely clear that there is no rape in the game and there never will be rape in the game.

Reactions: SweatyDevil

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Keep playing. It's explained very clearly what actually happened. There was a debate about that scene some time ago and the Dev made it absolutely clear that there is no rape in the game and there never will be rape in the game.
I'm really happy to hear that! I was quite worried for a bit there.

Reactions: AnonW123

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1723414293924.png

Hello friends!

I've been trying my best to get creative over the past two weeks, but progress has been a bit slower than I'd like. I've managed to write 3 out of the planned 12 scenes for part 1. Knowing myself, I might tweak a few sentences here and there when I start working on the actual renders, but that's a task for future Pandy.

Anyway, I have two weeks of vacation coming up, and I plan to get stuff done. So, you can expect some good progress on the next status report. I'm really looking forward to it.

That's all for now, quick and to the point.

Enjoy your upcoming week!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I get a feeling it's going to be somewhat important to plot of the game later after more updates not just pointless sex. As to me it feels like it's subtlety showing some shady shit going on within the world by using those. But yeah could of used it in another way instead. But it's hard to say cause it's early on and my gut tells me there are going to be used for far more than sex and a way to show some shady shit going on. Like it's going to be a actual plotline
I don't know if sexbot ever shows up in the game again if you say yes the first time. If you say no, it just walks away and so far it hasn't shown up again.

4.80 star(s) 46 Votes