VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Lol, no. Why would I want to know if you have a submissive kink :KEK:. It's just the game stores it so "I" aka. the game, can use it later to display different dialogue or scenes. But sending data over the internet is pretty easy, so be careful what you download, be it weird new games or leaks of popular games.

Jane is one of my favorite characters for sure. Short hair isn't my favorite, but for her I would change my opinion.
That's a weird use of "I" if you ask me.
Oh I wasn't thinking about the submissive kink thing like that. I was thinking from the technical standpoint. "Is this option or route worth developing?" sort of like that.

My thought exactly! We may share the same braincell about Jane. It's not my thing either but it looks pretty damn good on her. Maybe my perception would be different if she had a different hair color? Black with a bit of red looks amazing.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
That's a weird use of "I" if you ask me.
Oh I wasn't thinking about the submissive kink thing like that. I was thinking from the technical standpoint. "Is this option or route worth developing?" sort of like that.

My thought exactly! We may share the same braincell about Jane. It's not my thing either but it looks pretty damn good on her. Maybe my perception would be different if she had a different hair color? Black with a bit of red looks amazing.
"I" would agree, but I also find myself doing that when I talk with other people about the logic in the game. Conclusion: "I" = weird.

That's a very good idea, but I don't want to make players agree to EULAs which explain that I only gather anonymized data and such things. I'd rather ask my supporters for their opinions, since those are the people who're driving the development.

Indeed, it does! Black and red streaks are so awesome, hence why her girls got inspired by it, heh!

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725833721818.png

Hey everyone!

I’ve got a shorter status update for you compared to last time. During my second week of vacation, I made solid progress on the upcoming version, still got a good amount of things done this week as well. So far, I’ve written around 9,000 words, with a target of somewhere between 12,000 and 15,000 for the first part of 0.3. That feels like a solid goal in comparison to 0.2.

I’ve also completed a few smaller animations and renders. I had to test one particular in-game scene to see if it worked the way I wanted it and I’m happy to say that I like it!

As for the vote I conducted about second chances with LIs, the feedback was mostly positive, so I’ll be sticking with the current approach. Thanks for your input!

Wishing you all a fantastic week ahead, and thank you for the continued support! ❤

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Honestly the writing is really good. I'm personally not a fan of MC's being caught in some weird deus ex machina plot, and it's pretty inevitable that Lilith is either in on that scheme at this point, been brainwashed or something else and it generally just annoys me more than anything.

But, that being said, character writing is great, renders are solid, always liked semi-futuristic half-dystopian scenarios and this feels very close to what our reality might look like 40 - 50 years from now. Will keep an eye on it for sure.

• Red Heart

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Found this one by accident. How much content is there right now and what incest is there with a patch? Looks good wanna give it a try.

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
What's there is good, but we're basically at the very beginning of the story. Some sexual content but not a ton. Play it if you want to get ready for the story, but don't expect any answers yet.

Reactions: BluexRexy

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
Found this one by accident. How much content is there right now and what incest is there with a patch? Looks good wanna give it a try.
As for the incest patch, it gives you 2 sisters and a mother. Just don't think too hard about the fact that you aren't in any of their family photos.

Reactions: BluexRexy

ixvytopx

Formerly 'yoongi'
May 27, 2020
hmmm, i'm only at the taxi ride with Lucy but so far, the writing feels a little amateurish. there's too much exposition at the beginning. the dialogues also feel cliche and unnatural, it doesn't really feel like they're fluent in english. the texts between Jane and her ex reads like one person texting themself, there's not enough distinction between their texting style. it's not a deal-breaker though, just thought it would be great feedback for more improvement. the visuals on the other hand are really great.

Leecher97

Jul 10, 2018
That might be it, if they update joiplay and it works (or still doesn't) afterwards, let me know! :)
Hi,
That might be it, if they update joiplay and it works (or still doesn't) afterwards, let me know! :)
Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue as them. The latest version of joiplay does the plugins internally. They also have the 8.2.1 version which I'm using. It gets to checking plugin confirmation and then crashes.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
hmmm, i'm only at the taxi ride with Lucy but so far, the writing feels a little amateurish. there's too much exposition at the beginning. the dialogues also feel cliche and unnatural, it doesn't really feel like they're fluent in english. the texts between Jane and her ex reads like one person texting themself, there's not enough distinction between their texting style. it's not a deal-breaker though, just thought it would be great feedback for more improvement. the visuals on the other hand are really great.
What can I say, I'm by no means a professional writer, quite the opposite. But I figured out about over describing a scene instead of showing and I'm trying to improve on that aspect, would like to get some feedback on Chapter 2 content. :) My initial writing might be even worse, since my proofreader corrects such things most of the time.

Hi,

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue as them. The latest version of joiplay does the plugins internally. They also have the 8.2.1 version which I'm using. It gets to checking plugin confirmation and then crashes.
Thanks for reporting! When I'm done with the next update, I'll test it with the latest joiplay version and try to figure out what's not working.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
How can the people who sit on this site know how real people in the real world communicate with each other? :BootyTime:

ixvytopx

Formerly 'yoongi'
May 27, 2020
would like to get some feedback on Chapter 2 content.
hey, the writing in Chapter 2 was definitely an improvement, and i'm also starting to get into the characters. i still stand by the first few scenes being a little rough though. but now that i've finished, i'm more optimistic about the future. a lot of VNs have rough starts so it's not really a big deal, just thought you'd want to know some thoughts. it's not the best thing ever yet but i can totally see it going that way. keep up the good work!

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
hey, the writing in Chapter 2 was definitely an improvement, and i'm also starting to get into the characters. i still stand by the first few scenes being a little rough though. but now that i've finished, i'm more optimistic about the future. a lot of VNs have rough starts so it's not really a big deal, just thought you'd want to know some thoughts. it's not the best thing ever yet but i can totally see it going that way. keep up the good work!

To start I like your pfp not sure if that is you or someone known but you/they are cute. Sorry if that was weird just saw the pic and had to say it also I agree. While I am really liking this game overall the beginning felt a bit rough imo not bad just didn't really pull me in to much. Though to be fair I feel a lot of games are like that. It takes a bit to get their footing and pull you into the story. I love eternum (probably my favorite on this site) but my first play through the first handful of scenes sort of felt the same to me, but once you start getting to know the characters a bit it feels way more fluid and (at least for me) I can put myself into the scene better.

I will say I feel like this game has those vibes if I am being honest 2 sisters and a mom and you move in with them (didn't do the option not to so not sure if this is a forced event but seemed like you were supposed to). Early on there is an awkward interaction (nancy walking in on MC with his cock out here her thinking MC is her ex) with the mom. There seems to be some sort of bleeding effect (MC going into eternum unintentionally without gear and here the MC sort of passing out and seeing people and things). A few other things as well, but don't get me wrong I am not judging if anything I am glad cause like I said it's one of if not my favorite game on here. Just thought I would point that out.

I haven't finished chapter 2 yet I just brought the bag to school but wanted to give my rough thoughts on the game so far. I hope it does pick up a lot more popularity cause it has definitely made my rotation of games I can't wait to see more of that's for sure. Hopefully you will be able to have some help in developing it. I can't imagine how much work is involved. Good luck and keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

Leecher97

Jul 10, 2018
What can I say, I'm by no means a professional writer, quite the opposite. But I figured out about over describing a scene instead of showing and I'm trying to improve on that aspect, would like to get some feedback on Chapter 2 content. :) My initial writing might be even worse, since my proofreader corrects such things most of the time.

Thanks for reporting! When I'm done with the next update, I'll test it with the latest joiplay version and try to figure out what's not working.
Oh, never mind. They also had version 8.2.3 on their patreon, and it works fine now. Sorry to bother you. (The tone of this message I'm writing feels sarcastic but I don't know why, it is not and I am genuine.)

Leecher97

Jul 10, 2018
Ah, I got it. Just checked, looks like the latest ren'py plugin for joiplay is 8.1.3 (at least on their patreon).
Hopefully they update soon. Thanks.
Hi, just letting you know they have updated both joiplay to 1.20.530 and renpy to 8.2.3. I was having the same issue as you and the 8.2.3 version fixed it for me. Just make sure it's 8.2.3 cause 8.2.1 won't work.

4.80 star(s) 49 Votes