DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Oh, never mind. They also had version 8.2.3 on their patreon, and it works fine now. Sorry to bother you. (The tone of this message I'm writing feels sarcastic but I don't know why, it is not and I am genuine.)
Good to know, thank you for the info! And don't worry, I didn't feel it to be sarcastic at all. :)

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
screenshot0001.png

Who eat's an ENTIRE PIZZA without even letting someone take a slice? As a matter of fact, who orders a pizza all for themselves? Moreover, why do they just have plates that perfectly fit the entire circumference of a pizza???

I get the joke is that they eat way too fast and it's one of HS2's Limitations but god damn, This is MADNESS I TELL YA :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 4060700

Who eat's an ENTIRE PIZZA without even letting someone take a slice? As a matter of fact, who orders a pizza all for themselves? Moreover, why do they just have plates that perfectly fit the entire circumference of a pizza???

I get the joke is that they eat way too fast and it's one of HS2's Limitations but god damn, This is MADNESS I TELL YA :ROFLMAO:
especially in one sitting. I'd eat an whole pizza by myself through 1-2 days

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1727042539513.png

Hi fellow Pandalorians!

I’m nearly finished with the story part, and rendering will begin soon. You can expect to see some sneak peeks starting around mid-October!

The story is currently about 14,000 words, and I estimate it will end up between 15,000-16,000 words, depending on revisions and the last two missing scenes. This update will include quite a few new scenes, so the rendering process may take a bit longer, but I’m confident it will go smoothly. Out of the 12 scenes, 5 will require new maps, which I need to prepare first (I usually can’t use stock maps directly because of missing assets or weird object placements).

I’ll keep you updated on the progress!

Wishing you a great week ahead, and don’t forget to stay hydrated! <3

Leecher97

Jul 10, 2018
View attachment 4060700

They look to be medium sized at most on quite large plates. If the plates aren't meant to be unusually large, I would say small size pizza would fit the standard dinner plate quite well. I would easily put away a medium by myself, I normally order a large cause the price isn't that different and leftovers, even then it's 3 slices at most left over.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Missing only two clickables in chapter. I can assume they are secret ones. Like the cum on Naomi's legs when she fucked the MC in his sleep

4.80 star(s) 49 Votes