How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 26, 2020
Well then, now we have no less than two (out of 17) reviews bitching about the game containing rape. It's in the fucking tags, you gargantuan retards! If you don't like rape, then don't play games that contain rape! Or at the very least look/ask in the thread to see if the rape content is avoidable, and when it isn't, DON'T PLAY THE GAME. It's that fucking simple. And the same goes for any other fetish you don't enjoy. If it's in the tags, don't play the game. DO NOT play the game and then bitch about it afterwards (or even worse, tank the game with one-star revies).
I agree I think that if the review you're referring to was about NTR and not rape that review would've gotten taken down already.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If you want mother/son & sister/brother relationships, simply overwrite the script.rpy in the "game" folder with the attached one..

Game version Ch.2 Part2.

Edit: It should work with and without the walkthrough mod now.
saves does not work without update ?
or something else?

I did not patch game as it was not updated so tried to load without a patch, but sometimes a new release break saves anyway, so is it because patch or because release?

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Well then, now we have no less than two (out of 17) reviews bitching about the game containing rape. It's in the fucking tags, you gargantuan retards! If you don't like rape, then don't play games that contain rape! Or at the very least look/ask in the thread to see if the rape content is avoidable, and when it isn't, DON'T PLAY THE GAME. It's that fucking simple! And the same goes for any other fetish you don't enjoy. If it's in the tags, don't play the game. DO NOT play the game and then bitch about it afterwards (or even worse, tank the game with one-star reviews).
So I specifically came here to ask about the nature of the rape and blackmail content because the game interests me but I have no interest in playing as a character who does that sort of thing. Should I bother downloading it?

Also this is what the 'Developers Notes' section is for. The dev could save themselves a lot of trouble by just throwing the relvelant information surrounding polarizing kinks in there, then the comment sections wouldn't be filled with people complaining and asking questions about it.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is it only me or some scenes run twice? (though I am using walkthrough mod)

I felt like I am under some drugs...

When the MC anal rapes Victory after she threatens the MCs family in chapter 2 part 1.
So it was a dream sequence. Now that explains it. Well, I wish it was real.

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I agree I think that if the review you're referring to was about NTR and not rape that review would've gotten taken down already.
Nah, I don't know man, I've seen plenty of reviews where the reviewer bitched about the game containing NTR. I'm no fan of NTR either, but I just avoid the games that have unavoidable NTR and voila, problem solved.

However, I did do a review right after the first one bitching about rape, where I gave the game five stars and called out the previous reviewer. That review got taken down, but the review I called out still stands. Then I once more called out the reviewer in a thread in another game where she defended a game containing a female rapist ("she's just a dom, it's just a game") and pointed out her hypocrisy (I agree with her on that game, but hey, she should aply that thinking equally, not just to games where the rapist is female and the victim male). That also got taken down...

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
So I specifically came here to ask about the nature of the rape and blackmail content because the game interests me but I have no interest in playing as a character who does that sort of thing. Should I bother downloading it?

Also this is what the 'Developers Notes' section is for. The dev could save themselves a lot of trouble by just throwing the relvelant information surrounding polarizing kinks in there, then the comment sections wouldn't be filled with people complaining and asking questions about it.
You think that people who can't even be bothered with looking at the tags before they download, play and rage review because the game contained what the tags said it would contain are going to read the developers notes section? ;)

Further more, if you want to know if a tag is unavoidable, a good first order of business is to search the thread for the tag (in this case rape). Chances are good that the question has already been asked and answered, like in this thread.

Now, when I last played this, the rape was unavoidable. But as I understand the later comments in this thread, it seems the dev caved to the anti-rape pressure and made the rape a dream sequence. So congratulations to the bitches on ruining another game, I suppose. But I guess It's not like there's a ton of games without rape for them to play, so what are they to do except bitch and moan untill all instances of rape are removed from the few games that do contain that rare fetish/fantasy/kink... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbicus1

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
You think that people who can't even be bothered with looking at the tags before they download, play and rage review because the game contained what the tags said it would contain are going to read the developers notes section? ;)

Further more, if you want to know if a tag is unavoidable, a good first order of business is to search the thread for the tag (in this case rape). Chances are good that the question has already been asked and answered, like in this thread.

Now, when I last played this, the rape was unavoidable. But as I understand the later comments in this thread, it seems the dev caved to the anti-rape pressure and made the rape a dream sequence. So congratulations to the bitches on ruining another game, I suppose. But I guess It's not like there's a ton of games without rape for them to play, so what are they to do except bitch and moan untill all instances of rape are removed from the few games that do contain that rare fetish/fantasy/kink... :rolleyes:
No I'm talking about the people who do see the tags but have questions as to the exact nature of the tag. If the dev put those clarification in the Dev Notes, then people like me who have those questions can get their answer quickly and easily without cluttering up the comment section with questions or complaints. I also don't want to have to scroll through 20+ pages of comments to find the information I'm looking for.

I'm not going to get into whether or not rape should be left in this game or others like it. But I will thank you for giving me the information I was after.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
No I'm talking about the people who do see the tags but have questions as to the exact nature of the tag. If the dev put those clarification in the Dev Notes, then people like me who have those questions can get their answer quickly and easily without cluttering up the comment section with questions or complaints. I also don't want to have to scroll through 20+ pages of comments to find the information I'm looking for.
You don't need to scroll through 20+ pages of comments to find the information you're looking for. You can use the search function. It's in the upper right corner of the site and if you're in a thread when you do the search, it will automatically search that very thread (as opposed to searching the entire site, which it will do if you're not in any thread when searching). So, for instance, in this thread you get two pages of comments mentioning rape and it's quite easy to find the answer to your question that way.

See: https://f95zone.to/search/154602466/?q=rape&t=post&c[thread]=78309&o=relevance

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
You don't need to scroll through 20+ pages of comments to find the information you're looking for. You can use the search function. It's in the upper right corner of the site and if you're in a thread when you do the search, it will automatically search that very thread (as opposed to searching the entire site, which it will do if you're not in any thread when searching). So, for instance, in this thread you get two pages of comments mentioning rape and it's quite easy to find the answer to your question that way.

See: https://f95zone.to/search/154602466/?q=rape&t=post&c[thread]=78309&o=relevance
Huh, didn't know that. Will be using this in the future though.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes