How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you are not gonna write a proper script for the non-incest version, at least have the decency to make your own incest patch and upload it to lewdpatcher or something. Relying on third party patches to fix the broken story is pretty shitty. Like none of this landlady and landlady's mother bullshit makes any lick of sense. Some devs really lack common sense.

edit: nvm, entering in relationships did not work the first time, but I tried again and it's fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Boucher™

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
If you are not gonna write a proper script for the non-incest version, at least have the decency to make your own incest patch and upload it to lewdpatcher or something. Relying on third party patches to fix the broken story is pretty shitty. Like none of this landlady and landlady's mother bullshit makes any lick of sense. Some devs really lack common sense.
If the game is on Patreon, they cannot have anything to do with the patch, legally speaking. If they do, they can actually get kicked off, and have their unreleased funds frozen.

David mglay

Jun 11, 2018
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

View attachment 1323711

Nov. 13/14, 2021
I've updated my Mod for the new game version Ch3Part2
(Info: the I-patch from the OP is not compatible to my Mod!)

Here two patches for a little bug in the game with the missing name "luca": Link

Note:
I've added now also walkthrough recommendations additional to the game points. Maybe you have to disable/enable the WT in my Mod menu once to show up in the game.
Also: If you want to rename the MC, please use the function in my Mod menu.

Download Mod-Ch3P2a (~73MB)
(the game patch from above is already included)
- Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1497542 View attachment 1497543 View attachment 1497544 View attachment 1497545 View attachment 1497546
Above links are android port?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If the game is on Patreon, they cannot have anything to do with the patch, legally speaking. If they do, they can actually get kicked off, and have their unreleased funds frozen.
And how is patreon gonna prove that a patch on lewdpatcher came from the dev? If they can link some anonymous patch to the dev, then any fan made patch could also be linked to them by the same logic.

When you make a game that literally doesn't even make sense without a patch, you should make the patch available with the update. If you are so worried about patreon, then make a story that actually makes sense without that patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: ___charming___

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
And how is patreon gonna prove that a patch on lewdpatcher came from the dev? If they can link some anonymous patch to the dev, then any fan made patch could also be linked to them by the same logic.

When you make a game that literally doesn't even make sense without a patch, you should make the patch available with the update. If you are so worried about patreon, then make a story that actually makes sense without that patch.
It is well known that anyone even thinking about illegal things on F95zone will receive a free lobotomy. This is documented.

Here ... (in best Pleakley voice): Educate yourself ...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It is well known that anyone even thinking about illegal things on F95zone will receive a free lobotomy. This is documented.

Here ... (in best Pleakley voice): Educate yourself ...
That has literally nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Maybe you are the one that needs some education in reading comprehension.

Reactions: sdna1

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Maybe you are the one that needs some education in reading comprehension.
Sounds like you need some education in reading. You clearly didn't scroll down to this post in that thread. I will not be abusive, as you have, because that is a sure way to get your posts deleted, as being abusive to other members is a violation of the TOS (and I am not joking about that). There are good reasons why the dev does not release a patch with the game, and if you read the referenced post, you will understand why.

You're welcome.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sounds like you need some education in reading. You clearly didn't scroll down to this post in that thread. I will not be abusive, as you have, because that is a sure way to get your posts deleted, as being abusive to other members is a violation of the TOS (and I am not joking about that). There are good reasons why the dev does not release a patch with the game, and if you read the referenced post, you will understand why.

You're welcome.
Jesus christ. Do I need to spell it out? The thread you linked is talking about a loli game that got booted from F95zone by F95zone staff. The discussion about incest and patreon has nothing to do with F95zone staff. How can you be so smug when you can't even grasp the very basics of the conversation?

• Angry
Reactions: seamanq and sdna1

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

View attachment 1323711

Nov. 13/14, 2021
I've updated my Mod for the new game version Ch3Part2
(Info: the I-patch from the OP is not compatible to my Mod!)

Here two patches for a little bug in the game with the missing name "luca": Link

Note:
I've added now also walkthrough recommendations additional to the game points. Maybe you have to disable/enable the WT in my Mod menu once to show up in the game.
Also: If you want to rename the MC, please use the function in my Mod menu.

Download Mod-Ch3P2a (~73MB)
(the game patch from above is already included)
- Workupload

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1497542 View attachment 1497543 View attachment 1497544 View attachment 1497545 View attachment 1497546
thx u r my hero

Reactions: ___charming___

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Ethan's not Alysha's tenant. I'm disappointed knowing that Alysha is not mc's landlady. Adoptive landlady is not my thing you know

Reactions: Cotytto

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Why are you all talking about an incest patch?

I've played this update with no mod and no patch, and I have the incest version.

When the previous update ( Ch.3 Part 1 ) was out, I start a new game from the beginning (as written in the changelog). Then set up the relationships ingame (mother, sister, grandmother).

And voilà.
Nothing else to do in the future updates (if the dev doesn't mess up the variables :p ).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Why are you all talking about an incest patch?

I've played this update with no mod and no patch, and I have the incest version.

When the previous update ( Ch.3 Part 1 ) was out, I start a new game from the beginning (as written in the changelog). Then set up the relationships ingame (mother, sister, grandmother).

And voilà.
Nothing else to do in the future updates (if the dev doesn't mess up the variables :p ).
Hmm, I don't know what was wrong the first time, but it wasn't working for me. Entered mom, son, etc. but game kept going with landlady and stuff so I thought it was just some nickname thing that is used sometimes. I went back and tried again and it is working, so I should apologize to the dev for my earlier posts.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Well then, now we have no less than two (out of 17) reviews bitching about the game containing rape. It's in the fucking tags, you gargantuan retards! If you don't like rape, then don't play games that contain rape! Or at the very least look/ask in the thread to see if the rape content is avoidable, and when it isn't, DON'T PLAY THE GAME. It's that fucking simple! And the same goes for any other fetish you don't enjoy. If it's in the tags, don't play the game. DO NOT play the game and then bitch about it afterwards (or even worse, tank the game with one-star reviews).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 80 Votes