How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Strange, did another complete quick playthrough in a new install and hadn't that problem. Are you using the full download of the main game or the compressed (I used the full one)?
Compressed version, off to download the full version then.

Works great with the full version.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If anyone can get this to the dev about the missing image of room1 it would be appreciated. Betweensalvationandabyss 2021-12-20 12-56-59-31.jpg

KoGa3
I don't really like corruption routes so is there no love route for this game to get all the women?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
If anyone can get this to the dev about the missing image of room1 it would be appreciated. View attachment 1554886

KoGa3
I don't really like corruption routes so is there no love route for this game to get all the women?
Hard to tell for now, but in this new release are already different outcomes/branches if you have more corr. points or love points. So far the route with the corr. points seems to have a bit more scenes.

Reactions: a1fox3

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I would suggest that the devs do a remaster before continuing to fix the obvious glitch with the girl with freckles. They are too prominent. The freckles on her face are the wrong color and way too numerous. Normally freckles are generally subtle and tend to be very light tan colored. Not the flecks of feces that appear to be stuck on her face.

The mother or MILF. Her body is completely out of proportion, and not to mention not very attractive. Each to their own, but her legs, torso and arms are completely out of proportion to her build. Her breasts are just ridiculous to say the least. The other girls, well there are some really cute girls in this game.

The story is just weird and I am not even sure what the heck is going on most of the time. I don't know if the sister model with the freckles is sold like that, or someone idiotically completely over did the freckles and wrong color on purpose.
Its a shame because the red haired girl is cute, if not for the freckles..it seems these days everyone is going for models with a ridiculous amount of freckles on them and also the wrong color. Just tone down the freckles and make them light tan like they are in real life and make them blend in with the skin..still noticeable but they don't stand out like they currently do.

I had a friend who was plagued by angel kisses (as I called them, freckles) on her face, and she had an abundance of them, however they blended in well with her skin, and honestly they never actually stood out. Yes you could see them, but they where faint light tan. She was very beautiful, and she was offered to become a catalog model, showing off clothes, but when she went for the interview, she was declined because she had 'freckles' regardless of the fact you could barely see them. It broke her heart, and eventually took her life. She had many many personal problems and wouldn't open up to anyone no matter how hard we all tried.
2016-01-28-1454004059-2258921-image11-thumb.jpg
View attachment istock_000020959338_small.webp
and if you cant find out of proportion body like alysha IRL, google is your friend. not gonna feed with you that too :coffee:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Well, rape tag... is it avoidable?
Well sexy Ginger who actually has pubes is very nice, but quick question about the rape tag. Is it backstory, or is it avoidable? Does the MC actually have the option to rape someone? That would be no bueno, unless you could also choose not to. ;)
Rape occurs when the MC violently ass fucks a chick that was doing harm to your family, in my opinion she deserved it.
Adopted 'tenant' is not even funny anymore
It's very disappointing to say the least.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wonder where the dev lives in that what MC did as a child should have been called self defense and justifiable homicide.

The dad was getting ready to kill MC's mother and MC had every right to kill the shit head and it would have been self defense and justifiable homicide.

If the place where the dev lives does not allow for self protection and protections of ones family then he lives in a very bad back world place.

Reactions: Bloodguard and TTYY

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Why the F is that old script still on the first page?
I am in the same predicament. Now I have to re-download the game since I immediately deleted zip file.
So utterly annoying.
I get this same exact error. How do I fix it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get this same exact error. How do I fix it?
The old incest patch and out dated mod has been removed.

The mod that is left on the OP only works in the full uncompressed version of the game.

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
Strange, did another complete quick playthrough in a new install and hadn't that problem. Are you using the full download of the main game or the compressed (I used the full one)?

Edit:
Checked now the compressed version with my Mod, too, and there are the errors now also.
I'll put an info to my Mod page that it's not compatible to the compressed game version!
damn is this something that isn't an easy fix?
I pretty much exclusively only use compressed versions or really low size games because im down to the las few GB's and just delete and redownload the full new versions every time.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Rape occurs when the MC violently ass fucks a chick that was doing harm to your family, in my opinion she deserved it.
So you are saying it's unavoidable? MC can't choose to not rape? No such thing as deserved rape, as it damages the perpetrator as well as the victim. If they deserve it, they deserve to be shot in the head. That's at least easier to watch. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Drainbamager

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

View attachment 1323711

Dec. 20, 2021
I've updated my Mod for the new game version Ch4Part1
New: WT+ (addiditonal ingame hints at branching points, activate it by clicking the walkthrough button again)

Attention, the compressed game version is NOT compatible with my Mod!

Download Mod-Ch4P1 (~73MB)
- Workupload

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1497542 View attachment 1497543 View attachment 1497544 View attachment 1497545 View attachment 1497546 View attachment 1554823
The cheat mod portion doesn't work on the compressed version but the walkthrough portion does. I just tried it. I found a few missing pictured but that was because they are webm on the compressed version and sometimes it is looking for jpg's. Anyways just throwing it out there if anyone does want to use the walkthrough portion.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The cheat mod portion doesn't work on the compressed version but the walkthrough portion does. I just tried it. I found a few missing pictured but that was because they are webm on the compressed version and sometimes it is looking for jpg's. Anyways just throwing it out there if anyone does want to use the walkthrough portion.
Yes its been reported and the mod fully works only on the uncompressed version of the game.
On the compressed version its missing some pic's as well as other problems but as you said the walkthrough works with just missing pics in some places.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yes its been reported and the mod fully works only on the uncompressed version of the game.
On the compressed version its missing some pic's as well as other problems but as you said the walkthrough works with just missing pics in some places.
Easy fix just a few pics to change from webm to jpg. I believe there were a total of 23 pics that needed to be changed.

Drainbamager

Dec 22, 2020
I wonder where the dev lives in that what MC did as a child should have been called self defense and justifiable homicide.

The dad was getting ready to kill MC's mother and MC had every right to kill the shit head and it would have been self defense and justifiable homicide.

If the place where the dev lives does not allow for self protection and protections of ones family then he lives in a very bad back world place.
Probably Russia IDK. But yeah, it was clearly a Justifiable Homicide.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes