How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
How you do that? Tutorial pls
Easiest way is to use the cheat mod, there you can set the points by your own. And if you activate the additional walkthrough hints you get some notificationes when the game is checking these points.

Reactions: danissj

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Easy fix just a few pics to change from webm to jpg. I believe there were a total of 23 pics that needed to be changed.
Since I make for my Android port normally a compressed version anyway I'll put that also to my downloads. It's maybe not that extreme compressed as the one from the OP (this high compression is probably the issue for my Mod). Hope I can do that later today.
Easiest way is to use the cheat mod, there you can set the points by your own. And if you activate the additional walkthrough hints you get some notificationes when the game is checking these points.
Info: These new, additional walkthrough hints (I call it WT+ or walkthrough+) can be activated by pressing the walkthrough button again in my Mod menu. And here the scene in the game where the game is branching with Alysha (you need more love points than corruption points at that moment):

Reactions: Zeruvex

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
So you are saying it's unavoidable? MC can't choose to not rape? No such thing as deserved rape, as it damages the perpetrator as well as the victim. If they deserve it, they deserve to be shot in the head. That's at least easier to watch. :mad:
Fuck her.
She deserved it.
You harm someone's family, expect severe consequences.
Now should the Dev put a skip scene option? Sure.
But I still don't feel sorry for her.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Now should the Dev put a skip scene option? Sure.
But I still don't feel sorry for her.
Well RIP game, I guess. I don't do rape, especially if it's the MC getting raped or doing the raping. That stuff should always be optional. Shame, cause it's a beautiful game. :cry:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Well RIP game, I guess. I don't do rape, especially if it's the MC getting raped or doing the raping. That stuff should always be optional. Shame, cause it's a beautiful game. :cry:
Haven't played since that particular scene, so maybe it is optional now Idk. But that's your decision to make, in all honesty though if the MC already killed his piece of shit father for harming his mom, what do you think he's gonna do to randoms? Especially one who's son threatened to rape his mom and sisters.

Again, you never know what type of animal you can unleash in these moments, particularly from a guy with a traumatized childhood. And isn't Power Vacuum full of rapey content from the main antagonist?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
And isn't Power Vacuum full of rapey content from the main antagonist?
Um, no. MC of Power Vacuum is a giant pussycat, and nothing with him is nonconsensual in that game. There are some NTR bad endings with crypt keeper grandpa, but they are not canon, and you have to screw up pretty bad to get them. Don't know if they include rape, as they are completely avoidable, and I have not seen any of them. ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You have to take in what that bitch tried to do to MC mom and his sister using drugs to make them go with her son and the son trying to force himself on MC's sister.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Um, no. MC of Power Vacuum is a giant pussycat, and nothing with him is nonconsensual in that game. There are some NTR bad endings with crypt keeper grandpa, but they are not canon, and you have to screw up pretty bad to get them. Don't know if they include rape, as they are completely avoidable, and I have not seen any of them. ;)
(y)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Optional rapey content that are all joke bad ends not actual rapey content against a woman who's son is at fault.

If we're talking about payback that now gives the other kid a free license to rape the MC's mother.
You act as if this broad is some kind of a saint or something, like she's absolved of the shit she's done. I'm gonna say this again, you don't get to threaten or harm anyone's family and dictate how they're going to react next. Also did you guys consider the fact that maybe the MC is a little fucked up due to his upbringing?

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
I used to have a custom name now I am called Ethan. I'm not really interested in being Ethan as I am not the Dev. I really liked this game but it really breaks the immersion for me so I'm gonna take my football and go home...

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
You act as if this broad is some kind of a saint or something, like she's absolved of the shit she's done. I'm gonna say this again, you don't get to threaten or harm anyone's family and dictate how they're going to react next. Also did you guys consider the fact that maybe the MC is a little fucked up due to his upbringing?
1. Drugging/Poisoning MC's Mom and Sister.
2. Responsible for her predator son trying to force himself on MC's sister.
3. Pulls a gun on MC as if she's was going to kill him.
4. And to top it off her loser son jumped the MC and threatened to rape his mom and sister.

Oh yeah, that bitch is gonna suffer for her sins and her son's.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
1. Drugging/Poisoning MC's Mom and Sister.
2. Responsible for her predator son trying to force himself on MC's sister.
3. Pulls a gun on MC as if she's was going to kill him.
4. And to top it off her loser son jumped the MC and threatened to rape his mom and sister.

Oh yeah, that bitch is gonna suffer for her sins and her son's.
It's a no brainer for me. I can't wait to see Drake's face, actions have consequences.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I used to have a custom name now I am called Ethan. I'm not really interested in being Ethan as I am not the Dev. I really liked this game but it really breaks the immersion for me so I'm gonna take my football and go home...
Seems for me you havn't even tried to play the game because you can rename the MC at any time (in the game options)...

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes