How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
*story: 5 stars

*script: 3 stars I see a lot of grammar/sentence errors and sometimes someone is talking and it will have another persons name instead of the correct person .

*lewd scenes: 2 stars. lack of sexual preferences is very annoying. just about every time it is auto anal. Anal, anal, and more anal. I never pick anal in VN's but in here you are forced.. It would be 5 stars if it let you pick vaginal on the people you love. Leave the anal raping for the slaves/enemies!

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch7 Part1 + Multimod by KoGa3
Size 376 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port, as usual.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
*story: 5 stars

*script: 3 stars I see a lot of grammar/sentence errors and sometimes someone is talking and it will have another persons name instead of the correct person .

*lewd scenes: 2 stars. lack of sexual preferences is very annoying. just about every time it is auto anal. Anal, anal, and more anal. I never pick anal in VN's but in here you are forced.. It would be 5 stars if it let you pick vaginal on the people you love. Leave the anal raping for the slaves/enemies!
I agree with this take, not a bad game but everything goes straight for the ass lol, no choices whatsoever

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Seems like the game is designed with the expectation you go full "corruption" or "love" (more or less). Otherwise you can end up seeing two lewd scenes that are supposed to be mutually exclusive, at least based on MC's thoughts.

Making it so that access to exclusive lewd scenes is based on past choices that determine MC's character/temperament (rather than on direct choice) is an inspired design choice, but the implementation seems to be flawed...

This is good to know, thanks. I was on the fence about this game - mostly because of the absurd proportions of some of the MILFs - but this is enough to convince me to "put it aside."

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
what would be to best route to follow or just keep choosing koga's recommendations?
Don't trust his recommendations ;)

Now seriously: For me there is no "best route". Sometimes it's better to have more love then corruption points, sometimes the other way around. It's I think ~50/50 so far. I try to give recommendations to get the best scene at that moment in the game. But that doesn't mean you must follow it in your playthrough. Also: If you want some more "controll" for the game scenes you can activate the "WT+" feature, there you get hints before a game is branching because of the game points (and can adjust them, too).

• Haha
Reactions: AshramAscendant

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
As a mind control fan, this got a lot of content with that kink or is it a tag that barely counts?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
It's pretty nice game to play (and wank), but boy I wish there was an option to ommit the anal prolapses. It's the one thing associated with anal that I find disgusting :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

creep13

Apr 20, 2022
No offense but really needs someone to double check the work spelling/grammar, tilted actions/character thoughts and a bunch of places where what one character or MC is doing that is clearly meant to be done by the other. And I'm not talking about the slurred after sex speech but actual typos/grammar.

Not a fan of prolapsing every girl in the world and would like to be able to name the MC but these are just me. Not my game/creation and not bi*shing. Just what i would like.

That all said I'm loving the actual story. Very much the biggest draw of the game and I'm loving following along it.

( please god don't prolapse grandma Clara.... )

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
seen this game before ... like this past september ... thought i'd give it some time to develop ... and dam i am truly amazed at what you put out .. amazing game ... story got me thinking wow ... then you turned me a 180 .. and again i'm thinking wow dam i really enjoy this game ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
patiently awaiting your next update :)

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
seen this game before ... like this past september ... thought i'd give it some time to develop ... and dam i am truly amazed at what you put out .. amazing game ... story got me thinking wow ... then you turned me a 180 .. and again i'm thinking wow dam i really enjoy this game ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
patiently awaiting your next update :)
Thanks. ;)

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Solid. Definetily huge amount of content and a story I haven't seen in this level in any AVN.
Sadly there were many mistakes that changed the names in the dialogues. Made the experience less exciting, and also the fact every BJ ends in cum in their noses or every anal penetration ends in their assholes popping out is just ridiculous.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes