How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Hi guys, you can vote for your favorites for the next update.:D:D:D

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.7 Part 2] [Ethan Krautz]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 349 MB (Image quality 80%.)
PC/MAC: - -

SIZE ~ 590 MB (Image quality 90%.)
PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I am not referring to your compression, but to the fact that the previous update weighed 2.55 GB and this new one weighs 1.44 GB. It doesn't bother me when the drop in quality is minimal, but here they did it horrible, all pasty and out of focus.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I am not referring to your compression, but to the fact that the previous update weighed 2.55 GB and this new one weighs 1.44 GB. It doesn't bother me when the drop in quality is minimal, but here they did it horrible, all pasty and out of focus.
Anyway, I'm doing a compression level 1, that is, 90%.

Reactions: char_2.0

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Love some of the tags; harem, incest, pregnancy. Love all the hairy pussy in the previews. But the Kinetic Novel tag has me really hesitant
It's a nice story. Go for it. Helps to have a strong stomach, things get a bit rough at times. If you can manage to go trough some very rough sex, the story is actually worth it. It is also almost done, so decent amount of content (not as much as others we've played, but decent).

As JJDrakken says, read it.

Peace :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Love some of the tags; harem, incest, pregnancy. Love all the hairy pussy in the previews. But the Kinetic Novel tag has me really hesitant
I know not everyone likes kinetic novels, but it's really no different from reading a book or watching a movie in that regard. You don't get to choose what ending a film has; this is basically the same thing, so I personally don't mind. But again, it's not everyone's cup of tea.

That being said, this isn't strictly a kinetic novel. There are choices, just not individual LI stats. Instead you can increase the MC's corruption or his love stat, and they have to do with different things like punishing certain characters, etc. Not sure if those really amount to routes, though; it might just be whether you see some scenes or not. Still, a kinetic novel doesn't have choices, so I think the tag really doesn't apply.

Last edited:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
havent played this game in its gotta be at least 5 or more updates i like the story or most of it its just the ass being turned inside out i dont care for i dont like it its not my cup of tea if there was an option to turn that off that would be cool but i doubt that will ever happen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Pregnancy?
If you can get someone pregnant from sticking a pipe snake up their plumbing, then sure. Kidding aside, there is vaginal creampie, so there might eventually be some. (Hint: Almost definitely there will be.) I have never bothered to find out, but it's heavily suggested that there are implications with pregnancy. Don't know exactly how that might play out, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
Mod Inf: Between Salvation and Abyss [Chapter7 part2]​
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add "IPatch Universal"
- Mod update: Chapter7 part2 / Size: 3 Mb

Download: - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
=========================================================================
Dec. 22, 2022
New game version Ch7Part2 is out.

Since I have enhanced work shifts the next days unfortunately I don't know when I can do a full Mod update.
Most likely not before Christmas, maybe even not before end of next week. So I made a quick Mod patch, with it
my Mod Ch7P1 should be at least compatible to the new game version. I also already tried to add the WT/WT+ infos,
but it's not fully testet from me so far.

Edit:
Seems someone else is taking over
here. Well, I'll stop mine therefore again, avoid double work.
=========================================================================
new mod is not a replacement, your characters renaming feature is a must have with how retarder naming choices in this game, at least don't remove your link to Ch7Part2 fix, it's better than nothing

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes