How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ricochettt33

May 29, 2021
Welp I guess this is it then...(goodbye I enjoyed playing this game like a lot. The story is not that bad I actually love it. But anyways since Koga is gone I have no interest playing this game ever again so yeah. I hope your game becoming more successful than ever ❤❤) bye again...

• Angry
Reactions: etool

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Welp I guess this is it then...(goodbye I enjoyed playing this game like a lot. The story is not that bad I actually love it. But anyways since Koga is gone I have no interest playing this game ever again so yeah. I hope your game becoming more successful than ever ❤❤) bye again...
i mean...there is someone else...or you can do what i do: extract the game's zip twice, rename one of them "original" and the other "modded" and add the new mod on the second folder...and play the original but use the modded to check the choices

• Wow
Reactions: Ricochettt33

Ricochettt33

May 29, 2021
i mean...there is someone else...or you can do what i do: extract the game's zip twice, rename one of them "original" and the other "modded" and add the new mod on the second folder...and play the original but use the modded to check the choices
Woah

still not playing it sorry.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Woah

still not playing it sorry.
i gave you an advice, not an order...also i've no jedi-powers to mind-trick you into obeying me...also i don't care enough....

You're playing a game purely because it was modded by Koga? Oki doki.. you've just made yourself look like an idiot in front of whoever reads that comment...
i agree...but i don't care enough to call him out...

Ricochettt33

May 29, 2021
You're playing a game purely because it was modded by Koga? Oki doki.. you've just made yourself look like an idiot in front of whoever reads that comment...
I know and I agree it's definitely idiotic of me to play the game because it's modded by koga. (specially doesn't have a replay like koga does. So nope not gonna play it again. I mean I enjoyed the game tho just that I don't really want to play all over again.) You can read on my comment and think it's idiotic but that just my opinion you can play the game all you want like I don't think my opinion matters here lmao. So yeah bye again.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I know and I agree it's definitely idiotic of me to play the game because it's modded by koga. (specially doesn't have a replay like koga does. So nope not gonna play it again. I mean I enjoyed the game tho just that I don't really want to play all over again.) You can read on my comment and think it's idiotic but that just my opinion you can play the game all you want like I don't think my opinion matters here lmao. So yeah bye again.
seriously...you can just skip the unseen text until the CH7part2 begins...that's what i'm doing right now

Ricochettt33

May 29, 2021
seriously...you can just skip the unseen text until the CH7part2 begins...that's what i'm doing right now
Why the hell you keep bothering me to play back the game? Like seriously hahahahah if I want to play the game I'm gonna play the game but I don't want to so again good bye Jesus. (Thanks for the advice tho)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I have to admit I'm not sure to continue here also because of that. The game is ok, but what made it definitely better for me was his music addon. I know most turn audio off, for me it's an important thing in a game. I tried it without that now, but stopped it again since there is something missing now. A pitty.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Why the hell you keep bothering me to play back the game? Like seriously hahahahah if I want to play the game I'm gonna play the game but I don't want to so again good bye Jesus. (Thanks for the advice tho)
because your choice sounds THAT stupid also it's the last advice...there are no other solutions to your "i don't wanna replay the whole thing again" issue

• Haha

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
=========================================================================
Dec. 22, 2022
New game version Ch7Part2 is out.

Since I have enhanced work shifts the next days unfortunately I don't know when I can do a full Mod update.
Most likely not before Christmas, maybe even not before end of next week. So I made a quick Mod patch, with it
my Mod Ch7P1 should be at least compatible to the new game version. I also already tried to add the WT/WT+ infos,
but it's not fully testet from me so far.

Edit:
Seems someone else is taking over here.
Since I have now less free time anyway I'll stop mine therefore again, avoid of course double work.

Edit2:
I added my last save from my Mod tests quite before Ch7 Part2 starts. For me it actually worked even without my Mod.

=========================================================================
Thats a pity... the new mod just shows the values modified in the variables, it isnt really a WT mod

Anyway, thanks for your work and i understand you having less time, its just a pity

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Old saves don't work with the latest mod. Actually, saves from game without mod is not compatible with mod, and vise versa. Error.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Sofia is a great skateboarder, not many people can skate on grass and sidewalks and streets ...at least not when i was dumb enough to ride one of those death traps lol
Oh, yeah, they've mentioned that several times, but here it's very common to grab a skateboard and go to a hill, park, field, etc. to test your skills.
Sure, you end up full of dirt or mud, but you have fun. I remember that I once missed a jump and ended up on a neighbor's roof. :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes