How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.8 Part 1] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 462mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's weird, the compression quality is 100% and it looks almost the same as the jpg, except that it looks like I lowered the brightness by 1%.
You have to understand that some of us are major graphic whores.

I sold my soul for my rig and the 4k TV it's hooked up to because gaming is the second love of my life. I would say first but if my partner reads this i'd be sleeping on the sofa and this girl likes her bed .... also the sofa is comfy as hell to sit on, not to sleep on.

I digress....

Basically some of us like to look at pretty things.

Whether those pretty things be the super amazing renders some of these talented devs come out with, the newer games on sparkly engines that look fantastic, older games with reshade overlays, the new update of the Witcher 3 that looks awesome on my PS5 or even my reflection.

I like pretty things.

Gonna sound a bit bitchy now but not aiming it at anyone in general so stick with me a second...

I don't care how many people say compressed images don't look any different, when you run a game through a rig like my baby up on my super smashing great screen, the difference is noticable.

Now for bitchy part number 2....

I didn't spend all this money to view games in peasantvision .... bring on the HD.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I feel like I just woke up from a coma or something... I was following this game last year, but then I got swamped with my own project and I hardly have time to play anything now. So, I see an update and go "Hey, I liked that game, lets play it this weekend!"

What freaks me out a bit, is when the hell did Vampires, Werewolves and Dungeons get added?! :eek:

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I feel like I just woke up from a coma or something... I was following this game last year, but then I got swamped with my own project and I hardly have time to play anything now. So, I see an update and go "Hey, I liked that game, lets play it this weekend!"

What freaks me out a bit, is when the hell did Vampires, Werewolves and Dungeons get added?! :eek:
you forgot to mention the 3 anal and vaginal prolapses XD

Reactions: Turning Tricks

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Mod Inf: Between Salvation and Abyss [Chapter7 part2]​
Installation:

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add "IPatch Universal"
- Mod update: Chapter7 part2 / Size: 3 Mb

Download: - - MEGA

View attachment 2254332 View attachment 2254335 View attachment 2254337
finally an useful tight mod. Thx a bunch!!!

Reactions: DragonNinja1979

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

you forgot to mention the 3 anal and vaginal prolapses XD
I know, right? The highlights are: Alysha's HEAVENLY bush (which I cannot stop drooling whenever I see :love:), and the prolapses.

#vaginalanalprolapses4life :ROFLMAO:

allosa

Sep 6, 2018
=========================================================================
Dec. 22, 2022
New game version Ch7Part2 is out.

Since I have enhanced work shifts the next days unfortunately I don't know when I can do a full Mod update.
Most likely not before Christmas, maybe even not before end of next week. So I made a quick Mod patch, with it
my Mod Ch7P1 should be at least compatible to the new game version. I also already tried to add the WT/WT+ infos,
but it's not fully testet from me so far.

Edit:
Seems someone else is taking over here.
Since I have now less free time anyway I'll stop mine therefore again, avoid of course double work.

Edit2:
I added my last save from my Mod tests quite before Ch7 Part2 starts. For me it actually worked even without my Mod.

thats unfortunate that you wont update the mod, i have checked the other but your was mutch more complete with music, renaming and replay.
If you have free time i guess many will be happy to use your mod again

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Dec. 22, 2022

Since I have enhanced work shifts the next days unfortunately I don't know when I can do a full Mod update.
Most likely not before Christmas, maybe even not before end of next week. So I made a quick Mod patch, with it
my Mod Ch7P1 should be at least compatible to the new game version. I also already tried to add the WT/WT+ infos,

Edit:
Since I have now less free time anyway I'll stop mine therefore again, avoid of course double work.

Edit2:
I added my last save from my Mod tests quite before Ch7 Part2 starts. For me it actually worked even without my Mod.

Don't give up on your mod, brother. I like it a lot, and it works wonderfully, with the music and everything. Come on, keep pushing!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be honest that's what got me interested in the game.

I played it until the MC turned into a rapist douche and gave up. Someone told me it had gone supernatural so gave it another look.

That interested me more than the MC being a cockwomble put me off.

That and the glorious bush.

And the muscle chick Lycana.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Unavoidable ***** feet scene. WTH
Why it is not optional?
Developer
What part of kinetic novel made you assume you'd get a choice for that? Literally the only choices in the game beyond his name and relationship definitions are whether the MC increases his love or his corruption stat. There's not a single LI choice, not a single sex act choice, none of that. I don't think there ever has been.

• Sad
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
What part of kinetic novel made you assume you'd get a choice for that? Literally the only choices in the game beyond his name and relationship definitions are whether the MC increases his love or his corruption stat. There's not a single LI choice, not a single sex act choice, none of that. I don't think there ever has been.
Hmm. Yes. I should have taken Garbage kinetic novel tag as a warning sign.

• Angry
Reactions: SlobKnob

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's always one......

And it's always you.
80+% of his posts are of one of two types.
  • "Is a harem available (hope so)" and "Is there NTR (hope not)" copy-pasted to 30 different threads; or
  • "Why can't we avoid that?!" or "Why isn't this available?!"
And then 95% of his reactions are facepalms. There needs to be an AllanTrumbull.picky site for the huge swathe of content he craves.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
You have to understand that some of us are major graphic whores.

I sold my soul for my ...
Okay. We know you're lying now.
Your avatar is a redhead and EVERYONE knows redheads don't have souls...I mean it is kind of a rule.

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Dec. 22, 2022

Edit:

Edit2:

Well I do have to say having tried the other mod I would rather have waited for you to update yours sorry to see it ending.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes