How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Mixdrop been whacky for me, anyone has other mirrors for the android version?
I almost always use JoyPlay I've played a 14gb game on my android before via JoiPlay.

Needed 28gb of free space to install it but it worked.
14 x2 because both RAR archive and Unzipping it to a folder.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Mod Inf: Between Salvation and Abyss [Chapter7 part2]​
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add "IPatch Universal"
- Mod update: Chapter7 part2 / Size: 3 Mb

Download: - - MEGA

View attachment 2254332 View attachment 2254335 View attachment 2254337
hey man thx for continiung the mod wt since koga doesn't have time anymore, got a question tho, as far as i can see save files are not compatible, am i doing something wrong in that regard or do i need to start again with your mod? i am asking because i know that ussualy mods are NOT compatible with each other, but i somewhat got the impresion from koga that your wt mod works as a continuation to his witch i think is just me misunderstanding, just want to be sure that i actually need a new start or not

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
hey man thx for continiung the mod wt since koga doesn't have time anymore, got a question tho, as far as i can see save files are not compatible, am i doing something wrong in that regard or do i need to start again with your mod? i am asking because i know that ussualy mods are NOT compatible with each other, but i somewhat got the impresion from koga that your wt mod works as a continuation to his witch i think is just me misunderstanding, just want to be sure that i actually need a new start or not
With the patch Koga posted his walkthrough is updated again also. The music and replay is unfortunately still on hold.

Reactions: Xegrid

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 7 Part 2 + Multimod by Koga3
Size 371 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port, as always.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Wink wink?

Joking..

MC is giving me Michael Corvin vibes with the hybrid stuff.
When I wrote the first sketches as I mentioned in my discord, it was after reading a small book on vampires and werewolves by a classmate.
But after watching Underworld, it greatly influenced my desire to write a play about vampires and werewolves.
Although it was a bit problematic, you know, in a religious school they don't take kindly to writing about witches, vampires and werewolves.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
He is a hybrid, in the past he was turned into a vampire and then a werewolf.
Nowadays the opposite has happened. But there is a trap in this.:D
Bit of a bummer. It's always a pure vampire, a hybrid, or some sort of bizarre I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-A-Werewolf.

Those last ones are especially annoying. Like, seriously why the hell are you making this thing a werewolf in every conceivable way BUT name/appearance? lol

Good luck with your Hybrid story though. Maybe when the technology to render gets cheaper/faster/easier i'll try making my own.

Sigh. I'm just a werewolf junkie who'd like to see an actual werewolf protagonist once in a while. At this point i'd settle for a MTV Teen Wolf-style werewolf. No bumpy eyebrows necessary.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Oh i prefer that style of Werewolf too. But I recognize that it's not popular and can be hard to render/animate for game purposes. So i'd grudgingly settle for "pretty boy" werewolves just to finally get some freaking Werewolves. lol

Reactions: EthanKrautz

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Edit3 / Dec.23, 2022:
Since I got quite some pm's I put the download from the old Mod and the compatibility Patch incl. WT again here.
But be aware I probably can't maintain the other functions (music/replay) in the next time, have no ETA for that.
If needed I added below a save from my Mod checks quite before Ch7 Part2 starts.
Any news for a possible mod update?
Thanks in advance Koga3, also a happy New Year!

Reactions: KoGa3
3.20 star(s) 80 Votes