How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
=========================================================================
Dec. 22, 2022
New game version Ch7Part2 is out.

Since I have enhanced work shifts the next days unfortunately I don't know when I can do a full Mod update.
Most likely not before Christmas, maybe even not before end of next week. So I made a quick Mod patch, with it
my Mod Ch7P1 should be at least compatible to the new game version. I also already tried to add the WT/WT+ infos,
but it's not fully testet from me so far.

Edit:
Seems someone else is taking over here.
Since I have now less free time anyway I'll stop mine therefore again, avoid of course double work.

Edit2:
I added my last save from my Mod tests quite before Ch7 Part2 starts. For me it actually worked even without my Mod.

=========================================================================
Please don't give up yours!! It gives us much more options than the other. We can adjust love and corruption to see the different scenes. Plus I am one who likes to use your name changes. I already use so many of your mods for other games. Your work is a great way for us to enjoy the games. Don't let this person stop your great work. If I have to wait for yours that is NOT a problem.

Reactions: Ricochettt33

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
what path is best to go with? if mc turns into some pure evil guy on corruption route even to his family then im not sure i want to go that way, so if anyone has noticed any diffrences i would love to know. thanks.
couldnt i just choose to be nice to my fam and evil to my enemies?

UncleS2k

May 8, 2020
Why a new mod? And even a worse one? I don't get it, probably only wanted to catch some likes. I looked in the scripts, he even stole some code from the first one (the relation input) and now posts it as his. Not nice.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
For people who downloaded the koga patch for ch7p2 here is a fix for people who are starting from scratch. Its' the same as the one in the patch just with the _jpg scenes fixed at the start. Only the script file the rest is fine in the patch.

Reactions: JoeKent and KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
For people who downloaded the koga patch for ch7p2 here is a fix for people who are starting from scratch. Its' the same as the one in the patch just with the _jpg scenes fixed at the start. Only the script file the rest is fine in the patch.
I'll add that into my patch when I'm back from work. Thanks!

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Best to RAR it for simple download and overwrite,
Thanks for making the fix.

Last edited:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Best to RAR it for simple download and overwrite,
Thanks for making the fix.

That just leaves the matter of 'ethan_corruptionTemp' not defined when trying to open the mod menu.
that variable is defined in the screens.rpy and KoGa3Mod.rpy
the variable is also set once you get your first corruption point and technically already defined when you first launch the game due to the
Python:
    $ ethan_love = 0
    $ ethan_corruption = 0
at the start of the script.rpy

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The mod menu link in quick menu is struggling with it,
it thinks it's not defined on the KoGa3Mod.rpy side of things.

View attachment 2258934
The mod menu link in quick menu is struggling with it,
it thinks it's not defined on the KoGa3Mod.rpy side of things.

View attachment 2258934
Actually had no issue with Koga's mod, works fine for me (new game and saves). Don't know, maybe you had the other mod installed before. I would try to do a clean install again.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I installed the moment koga uploaded,
Maybe its because I'm on JoiPlay must be an incompatibility.

It's not a roadblock as the options menu has all I need.
Hi. Can you maybe download the Mod patch again? I tried to fix that, but on my PC it worked also before so I'm not sure.

Reactions: BakaHu

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Hi. Can you maybe download the Mod patch again? I tried to fix that, but on my PC it worked also before so I'm not sure.
Currently deleting my previous posts about it,
I actually just did reinstall both mod and patch after replying to RJ and it worked,
I must of made a mistake when setting the game up the first time and didn't realize.

Edit: Swept up my mistakes thread slightly cleaner. IDM the quotes adds context.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3
3.20 star(s) 80 Votes