How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Any news for a possible mod update?
Thanks in advance Koga3, also a happy New Year!
Thanks. About the Mod: I've done a few parts when I had some free time the last days. I actually try to even finish it today since - well - tomorrow on the 1. I'm maybe not be able to...:sleep: Well, we will see.

• Love
Reactions: kschn68

Noal666

Mar 9, 2022
Is that part of Koga's mod? I didn't add anything else. If there is another mod you want to add yourself, you can do so.
I'll see gallery.rpyc file on it. So i think gallery still adding this ver.
But thats ok. Thanks for compressing sir.
*Sorry my English mess up.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Is that part of Koga's mod? I didn't add anything else. If there is another mod you want to add yourself, you can do so.
I think he maybe meant the updated version of Kogas mod with new gallery scenes for the actual game part.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I think he maybe meant the updated version of Kogas mod with new gallery scenes for the actual game part.
Not sure I follow, but it still stands. If there is some other koga mod you want to apply, then please do so yourself I will not be doing this port a second time.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not sure I follow, but it still stands. If there is some other koga mod you want to apply, then please do so yourself I will not be doing this port a second time.
I already played on PC, don't need it. Only was trying to answer that question why someone was asking for a new port.

Reactions: estrada777

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
so is this kinetic or is there choices i saw in the thread people talking about choices if not kinetic will lesbian be avoidable
The game doesn't have many choices. and basically they are all if you want to go love route or corruption route. that only give you different sex scenes.
about lesbians I don't know what you're talking about the game has no lesbian scenes.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The game doesn't have many choices. and basically they are all if you want to go love route or corruption route. that only give you different sex scenes.
about lesbians I don't know what you're talking about the game has no lesbian scenes.
lesbian is listed under planned tags in the op

Reactions: Fiufia
3.20 star(s) 80 Votes